Adding a plan on an already bought vacation package?

WDWRookie2009

Mouseketeer
We recently booked a great deal for our upcoming trip through this company. The only thing I did not add was dining which in hindsight I should have. I have already linked my resort to MDE but not the tickets because they have not been issued to us yet. Any idea if I can add the dinning plan once I get there or even by calling Disney? While Southwest vacation has been amazing with lowering my price each time I find it cheaper they don’t seem to know anything else about adding to an already bought package.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

In general, the dining plan can only be added to reservations booked through Disney. But, there are some exceptions. Call Disney and they can tell you.

Southwest Vacations does offer packages with dining plans, most likely under a different product code than what you have booked now. They do not have the ability to sell ticketless packages if you've already got your tickets from another source. If tickets are part of your package, what you have to ask SWV is if you can change your package, might be change fees involved. Also, they don't seem to have all the room types that Disney offers to make packages from, Disney has a more extensive inventory than what they allow their "partners" to offer.

No adding any dining plans at check in, even with reservations made through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter