Adding a park day?

paguy215

Earning My Ears
We have an upcoming trip in March, and moved our flight to later in the day. This is a Sunday to Thursday trip so we got the 4 day tickets not anticipating this. But we thought maybe adding a 5th park day just in case that Thursday morning we want to go to a park.

Can I add the 5th day with the same progressive rate of park days as when your booking? Or do I have to buy a full day single price ticket. I don’t need another hotel night, just thinking about the day.

We have an upcoming trip in March, and moved our flight to later in the day. This is a Sunday to Thursday trip so we got the 4 day tickets not anticipating this. But we thought maybe adding a 5th park day just in case that Thursday morning we want to go to a park.

Can I add the 5th day with the same progressive rate of park days as when your booking? Or do I have to buy a full day single price ticket. I don’t need another hotel night, just thinking about the day.

To clarify I mean add the day with the same “less the more days you add” aspect at initial booking

You will pay the difference between a 4-day ticket and 5-day ticket. You will not be charged for a 1-day ticket.

Just a caveat -- you MUST add the extra day before park-close on the day you use the 4th day of your 4-day tickets. So you cannot wait until Thursday morning to wake up and decide you want to go to a park. In that scenario you would be charged a full 1-day ticket. To add a 5th day with the incremental pricing, you'll have to decide on Wednesday.

Also be aware that if there has been any price increase since you initially bought your 4-day tickets, the price to add a 5th day will bring the full ticket up to current pricing.

A few weeks ago we tried to add on an extra day to our tickets. They were going to charge us more than a one day ticket would cost. Yes, we went to guest services BEFORE we used our last day. We just bought a one day ticket and saved $60. It didn't make any sense but he even went to double check with his supervisor. We learned a valuable lesson - always add an extra ticket day when planning, just in case - it's cheaper.

There has been a "special" 4 day ticket allowing exacty one day each at the 4 parks. I am not sure if it is upgradable at all, but at the very least you would have to pay the difference between this (4-day) ticket's price and a "standard 5 day" ticket's price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter