Adding a guest

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had trouble adding a guest to an existing reservation? My reservation was all paid off but we decided at the last minute to add one person because her entrance into the Navy will not be until after our return. She has never been to any Disney park. I called yesterday, added all the information, was given the new balance and just made a payment on line. The amount was added to my new balance but nothing about her anywhere in My Disney Exp shows up. I'm at work all day today and there is no cell service here. I can't make a long distance phone call from a land line. I remember some time ago that there was an 800 number for WDW. Any thoughts would be helpful. We are coming up on our FP day and I need her set up in the reservation. Thank you for any thoughts.

Trying logging out and and logging back in to your MDE account. That may work. Unfortunately I don't know of an 800 number for WDW reservations.

Has anyone had trouble adding a guest to an existing reservation? My reservation was all paid off but we decided at the last minute to add one person because her entrance into the Navy will not be until after our return. She has never been to any Disney park. I called yesterday, added all the information, was given the new balance and just made a payment on line. The amount was added to my new balance but nothing about her anywhere in My Disney Exp shows up. I'm at work all day today and there is no cell service here. I can't make a long distance phone call from a land line. I remember some time ago that there was an 800 number for WDW. Any thoughts would be helpful. We are coming up on our FP day and I need her set up in the reservation. Thank you for any thoughts.

There should be an "update guest information" or something to affect, button to click on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter