Adding a countdown?

I would also like to know. I could do it on the old boards, but now I can't find it.

Can anyone help?

Edited to add that the countdown currently in my signature was made via the old boards, so I haven't figured it out.

I would also like to know. I could do it on the old boards, but now I can't find it.

Can anyone help?

Edited to add that the countdown currently in my signature was made via the old boards, so I haven't figured it out.
AFAIK, you create it the same way - finding a site that has tickers and making it. Then copy it into your signature. I don't do tickers, so I'm not sure what you copy - a code or the actual ticker.

I do know if you click on one of the tickers (in your signature) it will take you to a place to create them.

AFAIK, you create it the same way - finding a site that has tickers and making it. Then copy it into your signature. I don't do tickers, so I'm not sure what you copy - a code or the actual ticker.

I do know if you click on one of the tickers (in your signature) it will take you to a place to create them.
Thanks! I actually found a site yesterday and it worked!

Please let me know the site. As you can see from my signature, I'm not doing too well in this department:snail:

Please let me know the site. As you can see from my signature, I'm not doing too well in this department:snail:

I have the same problem, but seeing as this is officially my 10th post....perhaps the overlords of disboards will open the portals of awesomeness to me and you and I can finally bask in the glory of all things coding, signatures, image insertions and the like?

As of right now, I have a very boring greyed-out gender icon, coding that does "nada de nada" for a signature and the inability to post a single picture. I feel ashamed.

I have the same problem, but seeing as this is officially my 10th post....perhaps the overlords of disboards will open the portals of awesomeness to me and you and I can finally bask in the glory of all things coding, signatures, image insertions and the like?

As of right now, I have a very boring greyed-out gender icon, coding that does "nada de nada" for a signature and the inability to post a single picture. I feel ashamed.

You need to wait about 30-60 minutes after making your 10th post to be able to add a signature.

Just be patient. It usually take the system a little time (30-60 minutes) to recognize that you've made your 10 posts. You'll know your good to go if, when you click on someone's avatar, you see the "start a conversation" link.

Thanks PrincessShmoo! I just clicked on YOUR avatar and it said that I could, indeed, start a conversation with you! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!