Addicted?

I've been on everyday, but not really posting. Just enjoying everyone's trip reports and such. It helps pass the time until I'm back in the happiest place on earth :)

On most everyday just recently joined so I can join in the fun that I have been reading for the past two years.

Hi! Lol I am new here and have a feeling I will be here quite a lot! Don't feel bad, I'm just glad I finally found a place where Disney lovers can unite!

Always on here, looking for tips/tricks for doing Disney! Even with a lot of research, we were woefully unprepared the first time we went. Trying to remedy that for our next visit!!!

Last edited:
This place is SO addicting!!!! I am on here every day it seems like. So fun, but I can see where it will be bittersweet, returning from Florida in about a month. Love these boards!!!!

I'm here everyday and when it's summer break I check in to the DIS all day long. I hang out on certain threads and forums and when I see online folks I don't know I get this irrational territorial streak. Like "who are you and why are you on this thread with the other 30 people that are here everyday?"

I'm here quite often. I frequent the rumors board because I'm planning for 2018 right now, but I recently decided to join in on posting so I'm here checking out the other newbie's posts almost daily. It is a welcome positive change from looking at Facebook.

Pretty much on here everyday even though I'm Taking a break from Disney parks for a while. Visiting DLR in July cooked my goose! But, I so enjoy trip reports, discussions, etc.

Only when I am thinking of planning a trip or in the middle of planning a trip. But during that time it can be ALL DAY EVERYDAY! But once my vacation is over I take a break until it's time to start thinking about it again. I'd say it's 6 months obsession, 6 months break. IF I was on here after my break I'd get too jealous and want to plan another vacation sooner than we can afford!

I am during the work week. My tasking at work is less than stimulating, and I work with anti-social people. So I come in to keep myself occupied, and enjoy a bit of conversation.

I'm usually on anytime I'm bored at work. Can always find something interesting on here and lots of information to help me plan my trips to Disney.

Every darn day, desktop, cell phone, tablet, you name it I'm connected.

Love the boards and the folks on it, helps keep my Disney Addiction in check and not overload the other half with constant Disney chatter ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter