Addicted to Disney!

creamcityleo79

Proud Disney Addict
Hi all! My name is Daniel and I'm a Disney addict! I was previously a Disney forum addict...specifically MiceChat, where I was one of the first members! Growing up in California, I spent many many days at Disneyland and, for decades, that was my home park. After a recent trip to WDW (my second ever and my first time in a Disney park in over 6 years!), I got bit by the Florida bug and by the Disney bug again...bad! So, I'm here looking for tips, info, rumor, and to generally enrapture myself with all things Disney!

Hey Daniel! Long time Disney lover here, but completely new to the world of forums. I am a veteran visitor of WDW looking to meet more like minded friends. Enjoy your journey! Alicia

Hey Alicia...as Disneyland is my home park, I am accustomed to the little details that Walt oversaw or have been added since his passing. This is what makes Disneyland special to me. I'm still trying to wrap my head around these little things at WDW. It's so big, I feel like I'm just checking boxes (PoC: check, IASW: check, Space Mountain: check). But, I haven't gotten to the point where I see the little details that made Disneyland magical for me all these years. Thoughts? Or do you have any places like this at WDW that really immerse you? Or details that always make you feel like there's a little extra magic in that spot?

That totally makes sense! I've only been lucky enough to visit Disneyland once on July 5 a couple years ago. It was so insanely crowded I didn't get to enjoy any details. :sad: I haven't even been in DCA. I hope another trip will be in my near future, but WDW and DCL keep taking all my money!

With WDW being my home park I see memories everywhere. I've been going since the 80s, so many of the lands and rides are nostalgic to me. After your second, third, so on trips you finally don't feel the pressure to see everything. For me there are a few must do rides in each of the parks, but overall I just enjoy the theming, EATING, and exploring the resorts. The resorts are half the fun to me. Also in the past year or so I've really been into reading WDW history, so it's fun looking for those little special details. I just brought 3 DL locals to WDW in April and I think I was able to show them the intimate WDW.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!