Addicted to Disney Podcasts.

julezdisney

Disney Obsessed
Is anyone else ADDICTED to Disney Podcasts?

Seriously.... I'm feeling like an addict. I hook up my Zune nearly every night or every other night at least... to check for updates for the DIS.....Imagineering My Way..... Mouse Station..... Mouse Guest...... Magical Definition...... Trapped On Vacation.....

The Disney Podcast Network in general.

I never knew I would be a..... pod-head?

oH WELL! :rotfl:

I to listen to a lot of WDW Podcast. I tend to thinkthe Podcast slate is very top heavy though. Meaning th start of the week is when the ones that truely interest me come out. WDW Radio, Inside the Magic, The Dis, and then everything else. Even hough i enjoy the rest The Dis and WDW Radio are my two favorite.

Yes I am an addict! I subscribe to ALL the ones I have listed up on my Disney podcast directory site, which is at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net

I agreee many of them do come out on the weekend so Mondays my playlist is reallly long, but usually caught up by the time WTTM24 comes out Friday midnight and All about the Mouse Friday Morning come out the start the cycle over again.

I also have many devleper, some music, podiobooks.com books and other general theme park/roller coaster podcasts. I have >220 podcasts in my subscription list.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter