Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

I booked Beaches and Cream!

I saw this morning that they were pushing back the referb day and hopped on and grabbed a lunch reservation literally as I was walking into a meeting this morning!

So, now on our rest day we have an 11:50 lunch reservation! I figure we can spit a burger or sandwich and sundaes!

Ah, I'm so jealous! They're still closed when we're there in December...

I am so in the same Magic Band boat, except I had decided just to suck it up and pick crappy ones but could never get an order to go through. So we are SOL together. Though I did take several screen shots of my harrowing adventure for Disney IT and plan to send them one of my very logical tipsy emails this weekend

And to make matters worse, Morgan moved up to the "big" kid group, so I am at the pool from 4:15 till 6:30 EVERY day.... Did I meantion that it was EVERY Day?!?!?

Wow! That's a big time commitment!

My grandfather is back on a down swing and I decided that we would go visit him if it sounds like they won't be able to to come up for my sisters wedding.

Sorry to hear, hope he is doing ok.

Also, @kastoney, FYI, Gwen really really really wants to try the new bacon dessert, THE TEMPLE OF BACON, at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. Have you seen this?!?

I know this wasn't meant for me but I just wanted to say we tried this and it was just ok. The bacon pieces we got were really thin (like typical Disney bacon) so it was really overpowered by the chocolate. The other food at Jock Lindsey's was good though!

And I couldn't get Slinky Dog until 4:00 or 5:00 PM!!!

I'm not sure what's happening with SDD- they seem so much harder to get now than they did last year when it first opened!

Yay for your B&C reservation! I didn't see they had opened until they were all gone. My only overlap is our arrival day, so it's probably better that I'm not worrying about rushing to an adr.

The whole MB upgrade issue is so bizarre. Why did they launch it with such short stock?

Awesome! Beaches and Cream is great! I went outside the box and got the chicken friend steak the second time we ate there last summer. I haven't gotten there in the trip report yet, but let's just say I wasn't disappointed at all!!
Hmm. I will have to keep that in mind. Andy and I will probably share a meal. Not sure he will want to go for that.

Ah, I'm so jealous! They're still closed when we're there in December
You never know!

Though I did take several screen shots of my harrowing adventure for Disney IT and plan to send them one of my very logical tipsy emails this weekend
Nice. I have been kind of wishy washy about it. It's not THAT big of a deal for us. It will be nice but whatever if we don't. It is just silly that Disney wasn't prepared for the demand.

I know this wasn't meant for me but I just wanted to say we tried this and it was just ok. The bacon pieces we got were really thin (like typical Disney bacon) so it was really overpowered by the chocolate. The other food at Jock Lindsey's was good though!
Interesting that they were so thin. Did they stand up? But realistically, if it is bacon, Gwen will like it.

I'm not sure what's happening with SDD- they seem so much harder to get now than they did last year when it first opened!
It has to be the hype of Star Wars. Or maybe they reduced the amount of fastpasses with this whole shift to the new tiering?

Yay for your B&C reservation! I didn't see they had opened until they were all gone. My only overlap is our arrival day, so it's probably better that I'm not worrying about rushing to an adr.
I am afraid we will cancel it. That is our pool day, not sure if I will be able to drag them out of the pool. I wonder if we can go in our baithing suits with coverups on...

Why did they launch it with such short stock?
it is silly, they really weren't prepared

Hello Everyone!!!

I don't know how it has been by everyone weather wise, but we have had a mini heat wave, and it has been HOT!!! Camp kicked Morgan's butt this week. She feel asleep in the car on the way home on Thursday. And is currently tucked into her bed watching YouTube Videos this afternoon. The girls did there second swim meet this morning. And they did GREAT!!!! They both swam 4 events, which is big for them. Gwen's 2 relays managed to get 1st!!! Which was super exciting and tossing my cookies inducing all at the same time! Morgan had her best backstroke time by 2 seconds, which is great!

Anyway, all of the heat has me thinking of what we need for our August trip!!! What does everyone use to stay cool in the Florida heat?!? What should I get?

I did buy these for the girls this week. It was so hot at camp...
Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 5.12.42 PM
They spray a mist at you and the girls said they helped alot at camp the last day.

Hopefully the girls won't distroy their water bottles before we go to Disney.

But what else?!!

Interesting that they were so thin. Did they stand up? But realistically, if it is bacon, Gwen will like it.

They did stand-up! The presentation was fun and I’m sure you’re right- the kids will like it either way!

BE12B556-8144-4863-AECA-08360381E2C0.png

Gwen's 2 relays managed to get 1st!!! Which was super exciting and tossing my cookies inducing all at the same time! Morgan had her best backstroke time by 2 seconds, which is great!

Awesome! Congrats girls!

I saw in a Tim Tracker vlog he put up today that they got these fan things that look like big headphone around your neck on amazon. They said they hadn’t tried them in the parks yet but they looked pretty cool!

The girls did there second swim meet this morning. And they did GREAT!!!!
Awesome!!!!! I was a swimmer growing up and remember all the meet day nerves. I can only fathom the other side as a parent now.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 5.12.42 PM
They spray a mist at you and the girls said they helped alot at camp the last day.
This looks awesome. I'll have to look into that for Casey. She's got outdoor girl scout camp coming up in a few weeks

What does everyone use to stay cool in the Florida heat?!? What should I get?
I use air conditioning as much as is humanly possible :earboy2:

BE12B556-8144-4863-AECA-08360381E2C0.png
Hmmm they ARE skinny!!! And to me it looks like too much chocolate to bacon. Ratio is off. But Gwen will Love it for sure! The presentaion too.

r vlog he put up today that they got these fan things that look like big headphone around your neck on amazon. They said they hadn’t tried them in the parks yet but they looked pretty cool!
Interesting. I will have to watch. I do watch Tim Tracker but not all the time.

his looks awesome. I'll have to look into that for Casey. She's got outdoor girl scout camp coming up in a few weeks
Amazon! $10 bucks. Can't beat it. And I can't take credit for it. A friend at the pool had one. I am sure the outdoor girl scout camp is very similar to the camp Morgan and Gwen were at this week. Thankfully this week, they are at the school camp. Which is as Gwen says "boring". But boring = less tiring, as they have another "B" Meet this Wednesday and "A" Meet on Saturday.

OMG!!!! I want to throw my computer out the window... Or probably is more like, I want to go strangle Disney IT!!!

They have new magic bands, and one is the Haunted Mansion one, and I know Gwen will want it. And it will NOT let me choose it!!! So annoying!!!!

OMG!!!! I want to throw my computer out the window... Or probably is more like, I want to go strangle Disney IT!!!

They have new magic bands, and one is the Haunted Mansion one, and I know Gwen will want it. And it will NOT let me choose it!!! So annoying!!!!

That happened to me last night trying to choose the HM one! I gave up in the end.

I'm in the same boat... I only need one damn Stitch MB and it won't let me. I've tried a million times.

I got so sick of doing this. I'd try and select bands and it wouldn't let me. Worse yet it would let me select them then would clear my cart when I tried to check out. And this went on for like 10 days before I finally just gave up and ordered the random ones I could get rather than driving myself crazy.

I got so sick of doing this. I'd try and select bands and it wouldn't let me. Worse yet it would let me select them then would clear my cart when I tried to check out. And this went on for like 10 days before I finally just gave up and ordered the random ones I could get rather than driving myself crazy.
Up until yesterday, I had actually tried to order any. I just kept looking to see what the choices were. The whole Magic band thing is def my first REAL LY bad IT expierence. But yeah, I gave up yesterday. And I looked this morning and meh.

I can never get choices that all 4 of us will want.

What happens if we don't choose any? We just get none? As much as we don't need them, I would be sad if we don't get that box. It is a sign of the trip is coming soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!