Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Hi..not sure if I chimed in before...we will be there at the same time...and staying at the BC....love the scrunchies and headbands...would love to order them for my GD's...

Loving the Tinkerbell gifts you chose this time around. Handing out the stickers to other kids is an awesome idea!! We did that on our trip with Jimmy's Sorcerer's of the Magic Kindgom cards. He has a lot of duplicates from previous trips, so he had fun giving them to other kids who noticed him playing. Love passing on the pixie dust!!

We fly out of PHL too and we use colonial airport parking. Self park is like 6.50 a day and in the winter we’ll splurge on valet for 7.90. They warm up your car and clean the snow off it too.

Love the scrunchies. Funny how they’re so popular again

All caught up! I think the move to Yacht Club will be great for your family! You guys do love Stormalong Bay and who doesn't love the Yacht Club! Dan and I are staying at the Riviera in March which for us we just need the bed but I can see how not being able to use the pull down bed OR the trundle would not be great for you guys! I honestly can't even believe they had people laying on just a random mattress! LIKE WHAT!! If I owned there I would be LIVID lol

The tinkerbell gifts look so cute! And your plans sound great! I am finding planning-itis too when I am looking at trips now since Dan and I have really blown through our list of bucket list places! lol but it always seems to land in a great spot! I'm sure you guys will enjoy your last AP trip! I'm already in denial that Dan and I's are expiring in June. I havent decided what we're going to do once they do...it really depends on what we end up doing for our winter trip but I am just digging my head in the sand until I have to really think about it! LMAO

I just really love your tradition of Tinkerbell gifts! I hope the girls love them - they look awesome. :)
Thanks! I love it as well, but with all the trips this year it was getting a little hard. But after this trip, it will be a year before we go again. So, for better or worse it will make it easier.

I mean we all do it!

Since you weren't too keen on Riviera, the resort change sounds perfect you guys!
I think it will be a better fit for us for sure! And I am super excitied about being at Stormalong Bay again. AND I realized we have lunch reservations at Beaches & Cream on of the days we will be there!

Hi..not sure if I chimed in before...we will be there at the same time...and staying at the BC....love the scrunchies and headbands...would love to order them for my GD's...
which Esty site did you get the headbands and scrunchies...I love those
Ironically I got them from 2 different Etsy "stores".
The headbands came from SayItNowBoutique and the scrunchies came from littlecreekboutique

Loving the Tinkerbell gifts you chose this time around. Handing out the stickers to other kids is an awesome idea!! We did that on our trip with Jimmy's Sorcerer's of the Magic Kindgom cards. He has a lot of duplicates from previous trips, so he had fun giving them to other kids who noticed him playing. Love passing on the pixie dust!!
Thanks. I was kind of proud of that idea. The extra cards is a good idea as well! We have only done the game a couple times but we def have duplicates.

We fly out of PHL too and we use colonial airport parking. Self park is like 6.50 a day and in the winter we’ll splurge on valet for 7.90. They warm up your car and clean the snow off it too.
Nice!!!! We used Wally Parking in our desperate times and were great. They def won't warm our car up as we keep the keys. Wonder if they would clear off the snow....

All caught up! I think the move to Yacht Club will be great for your family! You guys do love Stormalong Bay and who doesn't love the Yacht Club! Dan and I are staying at the Riviera in March which for us we just need the bed but I can see how not being able to use the pull down bed OR the trundle would not be great for you guys! I honestly can't even believe they had people laying on just a random mattress! LIKE WHAT!! If I owned there I would be LIVID lol
I think they resolved the issue. But I didn't want to deal with it if it came back up again. And really the girls love Stormalong Bay!

Wow. That’s so reasonable for parking. At Boston’s Logan rates start at 29.00 a day ..

Hello Everyone!!!!

So, I don't have too much of an update. But I text'd Andy today and "told him that I was able to book us Yacht Club, as I wanted to cancel the Riveria reservation. And he replied back with..

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

So, I think he is good with the switch!

So, I went ahead and cancelled the Riveria reservation.

I am trying to patiently wait till this weekend for all of the pictures and reviews of the food from Festival of Arts booths.

So, I am trying to figure out our Must-Do's for this trip. Mostly as I read someones trip report and remember oh, I have always mean to do that. Or reminds me of something. So, I have been adding them to the list. This list is meant to be the things that we REALLY REALLY want to do or things that we haven't done but been meaning to do.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 6.18.21 PM

As you can see... I am lacking things for Hollywood Studios... Suggestions? I don't even have a must eat food for HS?!!?

Have you guys gone into Ogas at Hollywood? Its so fun and they allow kids to stand at the bar!

We park at Philly too! We always use Colonial Airport Parking for their rewards program, it always seems like we get a free day or two after a Disney trip to use on a later trip! (not sure if this is the one you found or not!)

How about the Play app in SWGE? That is always fun to be able to interact with the land!
Ok, so what is fun to do in it? We were using it in December and all the kids were doing was scanning crates....

What a great list. I am not computer savvy. So I have to write mine out. Which is a pain. With so many changes
Sometimes writing things out by hand and crossing them off is satisfying!

I'm so sad to miss the Festival of the Arts. All the merch looks amazing.
I think I might be one of the few people who doesn't really like the FOA merch... It's just not calling to me.

Have you guys gone into Ogas at Hollywood? Its so fun and they allow kids to stand at the bar!
We have gone twice now with the girls. And I didn't get a reservation for this trip. It is pricey! DH said the first time we went, that it was the first trip to a bar for the girls.

We park at Philly too! We always use Colonial Airport Parking for their rewards program, it always seems like we get a free day or two after a Disney trip to use on a later trip! (not sure if this is the one you found or not!)
We booked with Wally Parking. They were a bit more but I will keep Colonial in mind for next time!

I always have to get a Dad's Electric Lemonade from the Tune-in Lounge at 50's Primetime Cafe. The pretzel from Baseline looks amazing, and I know @Pluto0809 has a favorite drink from there, too, which is escaping me at the moment!!
Hmmmm.... We have never been in the Tune-in Lounge or 50's Primetime for that matter... That might need to go on the list!

Echoing this - the Play app in SWGE is awesome. Also, Ronto Roasters is good foodwise. I also love Woody's lunchbox in TSL. :)
Breakfast Ronto wrap! I am putting that on the list. I love Woody's lunchbox, but we have gotten it a bunch of times. So, not to say that we won't get something from there, but I wouldn't be sad if we didn't this time. If that makes sense....

Breakfast Ronto wrap! I am putting that on the list. I love Woody's lunchbox, but we have gotten it a bunch of times. So, not to say that we won't get something from there, but I wouldn't be sad if we didn't this time. If that makes sense....

Totally makes sense! Gotta make room for something new, just in case. :)

And with the Play app, in SWGE, there's lots of fun things. You "hack" things in the land and can make things in the land move or react, and you can gain "credits". I don't think you can do anything with the credits yet, but its a fun way to interact with the land. :)

Ok, so what is fun to do in it? We were using it in December and all the kids were doing was scanning crates....
Totally makes sense! Gotta make room for something new, just in case. :)

And with the Play app, in SWGE, there's lots of fun things. You "hack" things in the land and can make things in the land move or react, and you can gain "credits". I don't think you can do anything with the credits yet, but its a fun way to interact with the land. :)
Like @Araminta18 said, it's all about the "hacking". If you "hack" the falcon, it makes the engine turn on the fog spray. (So all the times you see that when standing in front - it's actually someone on their app doing it.) By the X-wing that Chewie and Rey work on, you can also make the engine turn on and noises. I like to do it when they are working and sometimes they will cheer! The droids by Droid Depot also will start beeping and alerting. And the Tie Fighter will also start to beep and light up. So, it's little things but fun to see what you can do!

@Araminta18 & @Lesley Wake - It's now on the list!

I also added Meeting Darth Vader, as we meant to do that last trip and didn't have time. And Meet Mike & Sully as well.

I also put try blue and green milk. We had blue during the previews at Oga's but I don't remember it. But I am not dyeing to try it... Ha. But I just can't think of any must try snacks! Maybe another one of the Key Lime Pies on a a stick? Going to have to do some more reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter