Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Saturday!

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 6.41.46 PM

Since Friday will be a pretty long day, I plan to have a lazy morning. We can sleep in a bit, maybe let the girls swim a little. The other thing that I want to check out before the L's show up is the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs. So, I think we will head to DS 11-noon-ish.

We will probably grab lunch at Polite Pig.
Untitled
So, we can have these again! We went to Polite Pig the last night of our Adults only trip and we LOVED IT!!!! So, much so, that I am willing to cancel our Homecomin' brunch reservation! It kind of kills me a little BUT we do have dinner reservations later and It will be sooo much food!

Untitled
These were the Burnt Ends Meatballs. Also AMAZING!!!!

After lunch we will check out the Tree Trail.
Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 6.13.01 PM

Gwen wants to have another Temple of Bacon from Jock Lindsey's. So, if we have time, we will probably head there as well.
Temple of Bacon

But then we will have to head to Magic Kingdom for the second big reveal of the trip!

The L's are scheduled to land at 12:30. So, we think they will make it over to Magic Kingdom around 3:00-3:30-ish.

I still don't know how we are going to do this. I have thought of some ideas BUT I am afraid of what if there flight is delayed or who knows what. SO, it might just have to be a "convently" run into each other in the hub area somewhere.

After we are all joined together! We will have one fast pass to head to before dinner.
Pirates: 4:30 - 5:30 - I wish I had done Jungle Cruise, I kind of forgot that it was going to be Jingle Cruise. Maybe we can wait stand-by? Maybe...

That will be all we have time for dinner at Skipper Canteen at 5:45!
Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 6.27.42 PM

Hopefully, we will be able to order off the "Not So Secret" Menu and get these beauties!!!!
Untitled
These were sooooo good! The dipping sauce was delish. I wanted to like the plate!

After dinner, we will head into Fantasyland for a few rides. We have Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan! Perfect first rides of the trip, I think! Hopefully we can throw a few minor rides in there as well, maybe It's a Small World, maybe the Caroseul..

Hopefully we can burn off some of that dinner, as we have the After Fireworks Dessert Party booked for that evening! Depending on how tired everyone is, we will probably try checking in sometime between 9:00 and 9:30. I think I will advise closer to 9 if the park is pretty busy. Which I assume it will be.

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 6.36.52 PM
After the fireworks, we will head to eat some desserts! This happens to me EVERY time I book this. The park was to close at 10:00 but now it is 11:00. But I still think it will be fine, I have to think we will all be ok with just chilling, and hopefully most folks will be leaving after the fireworks.

This will be our 2nd night in a row of dessert parties, but it kind of just worked out that way. And I think this will be extra fun since we will all be together and an excellent way to kick off our joint adventure!

This will be another full day, but hopefully we will get enough rest time in the AM. I have to say this WHOLE trip is going to be go go go! I just hope that we can keep up!

Sounds like a wonderful plan. How exciting for your kids to be surprised again!!

We are going to be meeting up with friends of ours on the day we get back from our Disney Cruise, at MK. It's their last full day and our first park day following the cruise. It will be the first time we're there with any one else's kids, so I'm really excited for Jimmy to be able to experience the magic with a playmate for a change!

Hi Everyone!!! As I figured, things are starting to move extra fast! 1 week will Thanksgiving!!! Woo Hoo! Thank Goodness!

It will be a busy weekend, we are getting new windows tomorrow, which means we will be hanging blinds and curtains back up on Saturday. Plus packing! I want to be 99% packed by the weekend. As I am NOT going to have time to pack anything on Thanksgiving. I have gone and bought doubles of tolieties and whatnot just so that I can literally be 99% packed. I mean it's not a waste as it gets used eventually! Plus we have tickets to go see Frozen 2 on Sunday. So, hopefully, the weekend will go by fast!

So, I need to finish off my plans here!

So, after a late night on Saturday, Sunday will be another big day.

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 4.18.37 PM

We are headed back to Magic Kingdom for the day. Today is a party day but we aren't going to the party. I am hoping that will equal less crowds. I know it won't be empty but just not a made house would be nice!

I did make our first fast pass not till 10:00, so if we do want to take it slow in the morning we can a little. Although, this is really our big Magic Kingdom day, so I hope we can shoot to be there pretty close to park open.

We have Big Thunder Mountain planned, hopefully little L will have liked 7DMT the day before and be ready for a more "serious" rollercoaster!
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 4.32.11 PM

My girlfriend requested Enchanted Tales with Belle, so I booked that. She has 2 boys so she wants to sneak in some "girl" things as well. It should be fun.
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 4.31.11 PM
I do love the magic Mirror effect, It is one of my favorite things they do.

And then we have Buzz Lightyear as well, which is totally for the boys. I mean the girls will like it as well but it's meh to me.

I don't have anything specific planned this day other than the fast passes. It will be up to what we feel like doing and where we want to eat lunch. Counter Service somewhere, hopefully Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbor House probably.

I skipped a fast pass for Space Mountain, as Andy can't ride it anymore really, the littlest L is too short, and Dad L is not a fan to roller coasters. So, I figured we can ride it if there isn't too much of a wait, and def maybe during the party with the special overlay.

I also skipped the Splash Mountian fast pass, for fear of it being too cold.

I do wan to try and do Jingle Cruise today, if we don't get to it the day before.
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 4.30.35 PM

But we will be heading out just before the park closed to head to Wilderness Lodge! I was able to get us dinner reservation for Storybook Dinning tonight!
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 4.38.49 PM
I can't wait for this!!! Hopefully it will be extra fun with all of us together, as well.

We will be able to check on the tree there and that beautiful lobby and the NEW gingerbread house there!

We have dinner at 6:00, so I assume we will be done by 8:00 at the latest, and be able to head back to the hotel. Maybe the kids can swim a bit before bed and the adults can grab a drink from the bar. I asked on the Caribbean Beach board what time the pools are closing these days and they said 10:00. Which I think we def get a quick dip in before then!

SOunds like a great day! Can't wait to hear how the reveal goes!
Thanks! I can't wait to do the reveal!!!

Sounds like a wonderful plan. How exciting for your kids to be surprised again!!

We are going to be meeting up with friends of ours on the day we get back from our Disney Cruise, at MK. It's their last full day and our first park day following the cruise. It will be the first time we're there with any one else's kids, so I'm really excited for Jimmy to be able to experience the magic with a playmate for a change!
That will be so fun for Jimmy! I know Casey really enjoyed having Morgan and Gwen with her the 2 times we got to hang out with them in the parks!

And I am so excitied to be truely suprising them again. They won't be expecting this AT ALL!

Happy Saturday!!! We are in the home stretch for this new trip!!! We have so much to do this weekend but I am so happy that this weekend is finally here.

So, I am going to try and get the rest of my plans posted here today and tomorrow. Cause I know that this week will be crazy busy.

So, our next day is Monday, and we will be heading to EPCOT.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.16.36 AM

I don't think we need to be there AT rope drop if we aren't up for it. But we will probably want to get there not too late. I figure we will take the Skyliner over and head to the land of construction first.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.32.52 AM
At least by coming this way, there first view of EPCOT won't be all those construction walls! The L's didn't come to EPCOT on there 1st visit to Disney. So, this park will be all new to them. I just hope the construction doesn't ruin the day too much for them.

My plan is to do what we want in the front of the park first and by lunch make our way into the World Showcase to check out all of the holiday story tellers and food and stuff.

I picked Soarin' as our Tier 1 ride.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.33.18 AM
I feel like it is more original than Test Track. It just says Disney more to me.

I figure we can hit Figment around now. And maybe even get on Nemo with out a fast pass before heading to our next fast pass.

Spaceship Earth! My girlfriend has been to Disney before but said she has never been in the "big ball" So, we have to!!! Plus, I am always up for one more ride on it before it goes down for refurb.

My girlfriend wants to meet Bay Max. Does anyone know where he is these days? Is he still over with Joy and Sadness? Or did they get moved already?

I don't have any dinning plans for us today. Between the Holiday Food Booths and all the counter service in the world showcase, I didn't think we needed it. But hopefully by lunch we will be working our way into World Showcase and spend the afternoon working our way around.

I don't think we will stay for the new nighttime show. But who knows. My guess, at least my girls will want to go back and swim a little. And as long as we see all of the holiday stuff in EPCOT, I will be ok with a early-ish night. Tomorrow will be a long day!

Tuesday!
I am a little worried about the plans for this day. But I was really trying to cram EVERYTHING in. ANd this day really shows it.

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.19.44 AM
Today we are doing Animal Kingdom in the morning and the Party at night! Normally I would have made the morning a rest day but I was basically a day short to really work that in.

So, we have Tusker House Breakfast bright and early! I assume we will uber it over to the park to save time.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.55.59 AM
I am super excited to do this breakfast. It has been on my list for awhile now. And the L's did Tucker House lunch lst time they were here, so they were def up for it as well.

After breakfast, we will scoot over to Pandora. What do you guys think about the entrance via Africa? Should we walk around so the L's get the proper view coming in? It will be there first item in Pandora?
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.56.37 AM

The littlest L is too short for Flight of Passage, so, I broke out him and one parent to go ride Navi. But I was hoping is the crowds are low, maybe we could all ride together before we have to do fast passes. But I thinking that might not be possible. I am also hoping that we can get a rider swap so the other adult can ride FoP.

After that we will head to ride the Safari and hopefully Everest. My goal is to be out of the park by noon. The L's can stay longer if they want, but I know we will need to go back and rest in order to make it through the evening.

I am hoping to get in a nice rest before our dinner reservation at Ohana!!!! I can't wait to eat here with the L's. they haven't eaten here yet and I just feel like this is a great place to go with a large group and family!
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 7.57.02 AM
Those noodles are calling my name!!!

I know we can get into the party at 4 but I figure even if we take 2 hours to eat, we will be ready to hit the party by 6. Still before official party time starts.

And then it is party time!!! I don't have any real plans for the party itself.

I am thinking we go ride a few rides, t
Then find a good spot for the stage show.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 8.04.19 AM
I am not usually big on the stage shows but I feel like for Christmas it will be nice to see.

And then stay for Elsa lighting the castle.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 8.03.40 AM
So, we had seen this the FIRST time Elsa did this. It just happened ot be our last day in MK on trip. But it was PACKED with people and I saw NOTHING. I was all sweating from holding Morgan up so she could see. It was awful! So, hopefully this will be better.

And then just stay for the parade.
Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 8.04.28 AM
What do you guys think? Is the area by the castle an ok place to watch if we just camp out in that area for awhile? Or should we move down on to Main Street? Is it more magical watching on Main Street?

There is a big gap between the parade and the fireworks, so maybe go ride a ride or two and then find a place for the fireworks. I think I heard that this has projections but not nearly as many as the Halloween show. So, I am thinking we don't NEED to stake a spot out for hours to see the fireworks. Thoughts?

And then we can go ride rides and maybe meet a character or two? Hopefully we can make it to midnight. We will see, Morgna and Gwen usually start to petter our around 11:00.

Wow, I cannot believe your trip is almost here already. So excited for you and the girls! Can't wait to hear all about it

As far as what rides to do during MVMCP I usually suggest the mountains , jungle cruise and then any ride overlays which Tomorrowland Speedway, Tea Cups, Space Mountain and I believe Monsters Inc all do , which is always nice to see something new! Could probably do one between the parade and fireworks. I think any spot between the castle and Main Street is good for the parade, you just get snowed on if you’re on Main Street but can get a bit annoying since it’s soap lol so as long as you can see it from where you are at you should be good! And leaving at 11 is actually a pretty decent idea, Dan and I did at the last Halloween party we went to and it was worth our sanity to not deal with the whole park exciting at midnight!

Holy smokes, your trip is almost here! I blinked, and now it's almost Thanksgiving for you guys and I had a lot of catching up to do here! I can't wait to hear about the reveal...

Hi Everyone! Well It is almost here and I really don't know if I will have much time to update here. It is going to be a whirlwin between now and when we leave!

I get get started on packing but I am going to need do some laundry before we go again. All I am going to say is Teen Girls are JUST as smelly and Teen Boys sometimes!

Can I talk about the weather and what in the world am I to wear?!?! The forecast right now looks like this:
Friday: high of 81 low of 58
Saturday: high of 81 low of 64
Sunday: high of 82 low of 56
THAT I know what to pack for.... but.... a cold front must be coming through and it turns cold!
Monday: high of 63 with a low of 43
Tuesday: high of 62 with a low of 44
Wednesday: high of 69 with a low of 48
Thursday: high of 71 with a low of 52

What do I wear in 63 degrees?!?! Andy is saying still shorts, but I am not sure... We have the Christmas Party on Tuesday evening. And I am thinking 44 degrees is going to be COLD!!!! Normally we suck it up and don't even bring our winter coats, but I am wondering if we should?

I did get the girls dollar store gloves and ear muffs already, so maybe that with sweatshirts? I don't want to wear full on jeans, I am hoping capri jean would be ok? Maybe some leggings? What would you guys wear on the colder days?

I am kind of excitied that it might actually be cold for a day or 2 when we are there!!! is that weird?

Wow, I cannot believe your trip is almost here already. So excited for you and the girls! Can't wait to hear all about it
I know!!!!

As far as what rides to do during MVMCP I usually suggest the mountains , jungle cruise and then any ride overlays which Tomorrowland Speedway, Tea Cups, Space Mountain and I believe Monsters Inc all do , which is always nice to see something new! Could probably do one between the parade and fireworks. I think any spot between the castle and Main Street is good for the parade, you just get snowed on if you’re on Main Street but can get a bit annoying since it’s soap lol so as long as you can see it from where you are at you should be good! And leaving at 11 is actually a pretty decent idea, Dan and I did at the last Halloween party we went to and it was worth our sanity to not deal with the whole park exciting at midnight!
Thanks. I think that is kind of what we might do!

Holy smokes, your trip is almost here! I blinked, and now it's almost Thanksgiving for you guys and I had a lot of catching up to do here! I can't wait to hear about the reveal...
It really is going to go by fast!

Cold is very cold in Florida! I would not suggest shorts for 64° lol Dan and I made that mistake one year and I refused to bring anything other than flip flops and I froze. I would recommend having hats and gloves for the girls with you. Hopefully it won't be that cold but its definitely better to be prepared!

Cold is very cold in Florida! I would not suggest shorts for 64° lol Dan and I made that mistake one year and I refused to bring anything other than flip flops and I froze. I would recommend having hats and gloves for the girls with you. Hopefully it won't be that cold but its definitely better to be prepared!
Right!!!! Andy was looking at me like I was crazy that we might actually need coats! I am def going to pack gloves and coats!

Of Course Morgan tried to leave the house today with no jacket and it was 40 degrees out. Teenagers!

What do I wear in 63 degrees?!?! Andy is saying still shorts, but I am not sure... We have the Christmas Party on Tuesday evening. And I am thinking 44 degrees is going to be COLD!!!! Normally we suck it up and don't even bring our winter coats, but I am wondering if we should?
I have to second @Cloe Colton about the cold! 60s and below in Florida feels WAY different than 60's in the midwest for sure! We were there last January when it was in the 40's and we were seriously freezing. I was wearing two pairs of leggings under my jeans and multiple shirts under a sweatshirt and still really cold. The humidity just adds this whole different level of cold to the temperature!!

My girlfriend wants to meet Bay Max. Does anyone know where he is these days? Is he still over with Joy and Sadness? Or did they get moved already?

He was still over by them a few weeks ago!
What do you guys think? Is the area by the castle an ok place to watch if we just camp out in that area for awhile? Or should we move down on to Main Street? Is it more magical watching on Main Street?

I would just watch from by the castle. If you position yourself where you would sit to be front row for the parade, you can watch the stage show from there then turn around at parade time.

I would bring the warmer clothes! It dropped to 60 degrees our last night earlier this month and I was in a t-shirt and jeans and I was SO cold.

Untitled
These guys are patently waiting for the big reveal...

So cute!!

Hi Guys!!!!

I am trying to consentrate at work but it is not working out! Ha! My girlfriend is texting me about the trip and making me soooo excitied.

BUT she dropped this BOMB on me! December 1st is there wedding anniversay! I totally should have realized that! Grrrr... I would have booked us California Grill for dinner that night! We will be in Magic Kingdom and we are going over to Wilderness Lodge that night for Storybook Dinning. So, it will still be festive! I will def make sure we tell our server at dinner. And maybe I will make them stop and get anniversary buttons.

I have to second @Cloe Colton about the cold! 60s and below in Florida feels WAY different than 60's in the midwest for sure! We were there last January when it was in the 40's and we were seriously freezing. I was wearing two pairs of leggings under my jeans and multiple shirts under a sweatshirt and still really cold. The humidity just adds this whole different level of cold to the temperature!!
I said this to Andy this AM and he just kind of rolled his eyes at me. I think he is going to totally under estimate the chill! I will be prepared!

So cute!!
Thanks. I can't wait to put those guys in the tree tonight!

I would bring the warmer clothes! It dropped to 60 degrees our last night earlier this month and I was in a t-shirt and jeans and I was SO cold.
Thanks! I def will.

I would just watch from by the castle. If you position yourself where you would sit to be front row for the parade, you can watch the stage show from there then turn around at parade time.
Also thanks. I def think that will be my plan.

Oh my goodness! How cute are those magic bands?!?! :lovestruc
I am so glad I ordered them when they popped up! They were gone in a day and never showed up again.

Oh my, your plans and trips are coming along! I've missed so much during football season. I hate that I seem like I miss everything for 3-4 months every year, but I'm glad to be back and reading through everyone's trips and plans! Now, to get caught up on reading reports and get a bunch of updates out on our report! I've got a lot to do on here! haha

Hello Everyone!!!

We are back from our trip and it was AMAZING!!!! We had a great time. And now I feel like I am behind on Christmas! Trying to get gifts ordered and all that good stuff.

The crazy thing? I had to make our fast passes for our last trip yesterday! It was crazy and bitter sweet, as it will be our last trip for awhile. It is a nice long length again, so that makes it feel more relaxed than this trip was. We went hard this trip! I pretty much changed all of our plans for February, as well!

The biggest change was that I changed our second half of the reservation from Animal Kingdom to the Rivera! Andy loved the Skyliner this trip and wanted to stay there the whole time but the only thing available was pirate rooms. And double beds are a hard no for us. With the annual pass discount they are offering, it wasn't too bad.

I am kind of excitied about this. We are doing Thursday - Sunday here. And I figure by that part of the trip, we will be ready to do more half days in the park. We could kind of see the slide from the Skyliner station, and it looks like fun. So, we will see!

I officially trimmed the French Quarter reservation, so we are DEF staying at Rivera!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter