Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Another vote for Uber! Check your bags with RAC, bring your hand luggage to the contemporary, and take the Uber straight from there to the airport. I'm kinda intense about making it to airports early and even I would be comfortable with that plan.
Thanks.

I actually cancelled the reservation. Andy said he wasn't dieing to try it. And it is pricey.

Hi Everyone!!!

So, I stupidly realized that my 180 day has come and past for our February trip! I have NOTHING planned out yet! NOTHING!

I did realize that we will be in Disney for Valentine's Day. Which I know isn't a big holiday but they usually bring out a few fun treats for the day.

Here is my question, what would be a good restaurant to go to that night? It will be all 4 of us, but I think it would be nice to go somewhere different.

Maybe La Cellier?

Andy was just saying that he wouldn't be suprised if we spent most of this trip just at EPCOT & Hollywood Studios.
I would probably do the same ::yes::

Magical Express will probably pick us up at 12:30 from the Boardwalk. Even if I could get a 10:00 AM reservation, that might be cutting it close. And I don't want to feel rushed when we do this.

What do you guys think?
Hmm... I initially was going to vote the Uber/Lyft option, buuuut... I'm the type of person that gets a little paranoid about having enough time at the airport to clear security - it was a nightmare last month, was it for you guys? If a nice relaxing brunch is what you want, maybe do that Saturday? Or - even better! - maybe something else earlier will open up at CG?! :poop:

I'm the type of person that gets a little paranoid about having enough time at the airport to clear security - it was a nightmare last month, was it for you guys?
It wasn't BUT we left Sunday Morning and were at the airport at 4:00 AM sooooo only the crazy people were up. There was a lot of people but not the craziness that it can get!

So, I started to throw some dinning reservations together for our February Trip.

it's hard to believe but I think I am getting planners overload!

I know I have to book some dinning, especially the tale end of the trip to make sure we have something but I am having a hard time deciding!

What I have so far.....
General thoughts on what I have planned so far.
  • Our first weekend is Marathon Weekend. The parks were fine for us this year. Busy but not horrible. I am avoiding Disney Springs till the weekdays.
  • Then the second weekend is Presidents' Day weekend. So the crowd calenders spike. So, I am trying to get in MK during the week and possible skipping the parks all together on Saturday. It's hard not to do MK on our last day. And I think I will keep it that way. We will just have to be prepared.
  • I was thinking we might switch over from French Quarter to Animal Kingdom Lodge even just for the last 3 nights. But I looked at prices and there is NO WAY!!! Too $$$$. Probably because it is a holiday weekend.

Friday:
Fly in Late

Saturday:
Animal Kingdom

I am thinking that way, we can plan to show up later, if our flight is late?
Maybe TIffins? Sanaa? BOMA? Yak & Yeti?
See how this is going?

Sunday:
Magic Kingdom

I don't know what to do with dinning for MK. Probably leave and go elsewhere?

Monday:
EPCOT
San Angel Inn @ 5:15
We have talked about eating here for awhile. I know it gets mixed reviews but it will be a fun expierence.

Tuesday:
Hollywood Studios
Homecomin' @ 4:15
I can never seem to get this reservation for any other time! But that is fine, it is basically a repeat of what we just did on this August trip and that worked out fine.

Wednesday:
Magic Kingdom

Again, not sure what to book here.

Thursday:
Hollywood Studios

I am figuring we will want to visit Batuu twice while we are here...

Friday:
EPCOT

Valentine's Day
Le Cellier @ 4:00
I couldn't get anything around 5, which is a bummer, but we aren't terribly disturbed by eating at 4. But I am open to suggestions for a fun V-Day dinner.

Saturday:
No Park Day
I am thinking, mini-golf, maybe a water park if the temperature is hot enough, the VOID but I am not sure if Gwen is old enough or even Splitsville... Just something not in the parks. Or maybe we can go to Hoop Dee Doo Review this night?

Sunday:
Magic Kingdom

Liberty Tree Tavern @ 12:55
I think our flight will be fairly late, so we will have a full-ish day to get our last fill of Disney. We have never done LTT and I think Andy and Morgan will love it. The food always seems too heavy to me. But at least it won't be August hot.

Restaurants that I am debating on putting in:
  • I def want to try the Space Restaurant, if we can
  • Sanaa
  • BOMA
  • A new DS Restaurant, Any suggestions? We have really only done Homecomin' & Morimoto.
  • Bon Voyage Breakfast, but since I missed the 180 day, most days aren't till 10:30. I would much perfer something at least a little earlier.
  • Hoop Dee Doo Review

Our first weekend is Marathon Weekend. The parks were fine for us this year. Busy but not horrible. I am avoiding Disney Springs till the weekdays.
How did I miss you all were going back in February??? That is right around the time of Casey's birthday so she'll be super jealous

Then the second weekend is Presidents' Day weekend. So the crowd calenders spike. So, I am trying to get in MK during the week and possible skipping the parks all together on Saturday. It's hard not to do MK on our last day. And I think I will keep it that way. We will just have to be prepared.
That sounds like a really smart plan to me. It was so crowded during our Feb trips and I'm sure the long weekend will add to that

I couldn't get anything around 5, which is a bummer, but we aren't terribly disturbed by eating at 4. But I am open to suggestions for a fun V-Day dinner.
I am decidedly anti-valentines day but if you want to do a steak house I'd do Yachtsman. We like Shula's even better but they don't take TiW. Jiko or Flying Fish would be my other choices. They are beautiful restaurants with great food.

think our flight will be fairly late, so we will have a full-ish day to get our last fill of Disney. We have never done LTT and I think Andy and Morgan will love it. The food always seems too heavy to me. But at least it won't be August hot.
The lunch menu is definitely lighter than the thanksgiving dinner options.

Or maybe we can go to Hoop Dee Doo Review this night?
YES! The girls will love it

A new DS Restaurant, Any suggestions? We have really only done Homecomin' & Morimoto.
If you go earlier in the evening Raglan Road is great. I think the girls would love the dancers. Only issue we have with it is we have always had a long wait to get in, but an earlier reservation could help with that

Being in Disney on Valentine's day sounds fun! If nothing else, there's definitely fun photo ops out and I think I read the princes come out with the princesses!

Le Cellier seems like a good choice for Valentine's dinner especially with the whole family.

For Disney Springs, I've been wanting to try Winebar George for dinner for a while! We haven't gone yet but it looks delicious!

Hi Everone!

SO, Decemeber Trip Update!!!!

My girlfriend and I had a marathon call this morning, and talked through all of our plans and figured out fast passes. I can't tell you how good it was to talk to her and just have some un-intrupted conversation.

So, what did we decide on?

Friday (Black Friday):
We fly Into MCO at 10:30 AM. So, we should have time to do some stuff!
We will head to EPCOT for a story teller or two and some food.
Then head to Hollywood Studios for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party and Fireworks!
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.17.43 PM
I am SUPER excitied about this! I stopped telling things to Andy, as I know he was going to say no about this. But I don't care, we are doing it!!!!

Saturday:
Maybe Hollywood Studios in the AM? Maybe just a relaxing day / Swim.
The L's land in MCO @ 12:30. And we will be meeting them probably on main street when they arrive. Hopefully between 3-4.

We have dinner reservations at Skipper Canteen @ 5:45. So, we decided on one fast pass before dinner, probably Pirates.
Then head to Fantasyland after dinner.
WIth 7DMT & Peter Pan Fast passes after. The L's youngest wasn't tall enough for rollercoasters last time, so I am thinking 7DMT is a good one to see if he likes them or not.

We decided to do the After Fireworks Dessert Party. My girlfriend was on the fence but I kind of pushed it, as I assume it will still be fairly busy this day, and it will just make for a perfect first night for them. It is the after Fireworks, and as of now, the park is closed after the fireworks are over, so we can enjoy our treats and wait out all of the crowds.

Does anyone know, can I pay for a dessert party with a Visa reward car? I was able to buy the the Christmas Party with it, but the dessert party isn't giving me the option? What is up with that?

Sunday:
We will be coming back to Magic Kingdom.
Today is a party day, so I am hoping the crowds will be slightly less.

• Big Thunder Mountain
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle - Is it worth getting a fast pass for this?
  • Buzz Lightyear
We have dinner reservations at Storybook Dinning @ 6:10.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.16.01 PM
The park closes at 6:00, so, we will head out a little before that and take the boat over to Wilderness Lodge for dinner.
I am super excitied for this meal. I think it will be fun with all of us as well. Also, did anyone look at the menu lately!?! It has a few new items on it. Which I like that even though it is a character meal, they are changing the menu.

Monday:
Will be EPCOT day!
No official dinning reservation, we figure we can snack. counterserice and eat at the festival booths this day.

• Soarin'
  • Spaceship Earth - Will it still be open then?
  • Nemo
I am thinkng of making fast passes mid-day? We will hopefully come via Skyway and the International Gateway. But then again, maybe it makes sense to go do the rides first and then explore the countries after?
My girlfriend wants to meet Bay Max as well, which I am all for.
Do they still have the VISA meet area? Or did that go away with all of the things that just closed?

I am def going to make some sort of Santa Check list for the kids to fill out.

Tuesday:
We will head to Animal Kingdom SUPER early. We have Tusker House breakfast @ 8:10 AM.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.26.55 PM
I think this will be a hit, as we will get to meet some characters and hopefully eat some yummy food! Anyone gone in big groups? Do they get grabby with too many picture combos? I am thinking that we will want to do the families, all the kids, and maybe me and momma L?

• Flight of Passage / Navi River Journey
  • Safari
  • Everest / Dinnosaur
So, this is the most difficult day. The L's youngest is probably not going to be 44" tall for the trip. He is a little spit fire but man he is short! I told my girlfriend that they HAVE to ride FOP, and just switch. My question, can I get one of the L's and the youngest a Fast Pass for Navi River Journey, can we still do rider swap for the other adult? And then how many of us would be able to re-ride? Just the kids?

And then the L's older son is the same age as Gwen, so I said we should get Everest, that he will probably like that, but I think I need somethign else for little L. Dinosaur or Primevil Whirl, I guess.

Animal Kingdom is rough for short kids!
But the plan for us is to go for breakfast use a couple fast passes and get out by noon. Go back to the resort and rest a bit.

Because..... We then have a 4:10 Ohana dinner reservation and then will be heading into MK for the Christmas Party!
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.15.01 PM
I am hoping that this is a fun meal for us! Momma L and I will hopfully be getting Lapu Lapu's to get an awsome mom pic!

And of course the Christmas Party will be Fab! I am looking forward to the parade, and fireworks and snow on Main Street! Rides will be secondary for me.
Anyone have suggestions for the party?

Wednesday:
Is Hollywood Studios day!!!!!
Star Wars Land will be a priority. But Toy Storyland will be as well, they haven't seen that either!

• Slinky Dog Dash
  • Star Tours
  • Muppets 3D - this is a tier 2 right?
First off, I HATE this new fast pass tiers!!! Disney either needs to make everything the same or none at all. This right now is just terrible!

I think the plan will be to head straight for Tower of Terror, so whoever wants to can ride. Then, maybe who wants to can run across and ride Rock'n Rollercoaster.

Then head to Toy Story Land, explore that, and then head into Stay Wars land? I guess I need to start to pay attention to wait times? What is the best order for these?

We have Sci-Fi Drive Inn resevation for 6:15. Has anyone gone there with a party of 8? How would they seat us 2 cars? I think the kids will get a kick out of having a full car to themselves.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.28.02 PM

Thursday:
We part ways... The L's are headed to Universal that day. They are big Harry Pottery Fans, so they are going for that. Anyone have recommendations, suggestions for them?
They will be ubering over to the park and back.
Would the express pass help them for Harry Pottery Stuff?

Us? Well, we fly out today... Around 3:00... It is also the opening of the Rise of the Resistance ride. (hopefully). And I am kind of hoping I can convince everyone to get up early, check out bags, and head to HS to brave the crowds and try and get on the ride before we leave.

Are we crazy? should we?

Your plans sound great!! What a fun trip it will be!

How awesome would it be if you could ride Rise of the Resistance before heading home!! I don't know how crazy it would be but it's definitely worth considering!!

I'm caught up again - exciting that you've still got a couple of trips left on your APs planned! (And also an adults only trip, at that!) Looks like you've already got some great plans. :) Hopefully you can get on Rise of the Resistance! If the crowds are anything like when SWGE first opened, you may have a good shot!

Do they still have the VISA meet area?
When I went last week on 9/9 the Visa meet and greet was located in the building next to where they show the Pixar short films.
Would the express pass help them for Harry Pottery Stuff?
When we went in December 2018 the express pass worked for the Harry Potter rides. I am not sure if it works on the new Hagrid's ride.

Hi Everyone!!!!

Tomorrow is my Fast Pass Day! And I am so excitied for it, it's silly. Honestly I am probably a little too excitied about it. This December trip is just exciting because it will be full of new things for us.

I have my basic list of fast passes that I want and my plan of attach. (Which is basically book Slinky Dog first then Flight of Passage, and then everything else.)

I am just crossing my fingers, that my friends, accounts are correctly linked up and that I can make there with ours, even though they check in a couple days later and have a package. I SHOULD be able to with the whole umbrella policy business, but I have haven't had to do that in awhile, so I am holding my breath.

No real updates for our October trip, I have been trying to scope out food I want to try and places I want to go. But no real plan.

And I have put ZERO thought into the Februrary trip. I feel like it might be a go with the flow trip. Who knows!

So, I was watching Tim Tracker last night while I was making dinner and whatnot. And they were in Disneyland. And Andy came home and was watching. And just says, "We need to go to Disneyland again" OK!!!! When? That is what I was thinking in my head. But I know how to play this. He needs to let it sit in his brain, then die for a bit, then he will bring it up again, and it will die again, BUT then I will mention it.... and a trip will be born!!!!!

Not sure when, but at least I know he wants to go again! I just loved Disneyland and can't wait to go again!

Wow I missed quite a few updates!!

For your adults only trip I vote Flying Fish FOR SURE if you are at the Boardwalk. We did it the night we were staying there and it was awesome to just walk down. And it was DELICIOUS!! Highly recommend. Jiko is great too if you can make it over.

I'm glad you canceled Cali Grill, that would have been very rushed! and made for a stressful last day! Just keep in mind for the coasters the pick up is unfortunately alllll the way over at Mouse Gears so give yourself enough time to walk over! lol DH and I did this our last day and it was also stressful! lol

December also sounds super fun! Hopefully you will be able to hit ROTR the last day. I mean you have to live up to your handle! haha I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the JBJB dessert party!

For the Christmas party, you'll do just fine if you don't focus on the rides!

Haha your Feb plans make me laugh! I have felt the same way so many times this year, but I guess its a good problem to have! If you are looking for something new DH and I really enjoyed Toledo at Gran Destino and the Riviera will be open which means the new character breakfast and dinner there.

Ooooo hopefully you get that Disneyland trip soon! I feel like that would be a good trip to do after your APs expire and you have your WDW break! (Which I have a hard time to believe you will take a break! hahaha)

Hi Everyone!!!!

Fast Pass Day has arrived! It was a crazy morning!

I woke up and started getting lunches packed and stuff. Which thank goodness I got most of that done before 7:00.

At 7:00 on the dot, I logged on and started to try and make some fast passes. I was able to make Dad L's fastpasses but not Momma L and the boys. AHHHHH!!!!

I have Andy give me his phone so I can test Dad L to log into his account. We text back and forth trying to figure out how to share the rest of the L's. While Dad L is doing that, I started to make the priority fast passes with the folks that I could make it for.

I easily got Slinky Dog and Flight of Passage. And then FINALLY I see a place to invite the boys and Dad L figured out how to get Moma L linked!

So, I go to trying to add them to the Slinky Dog and Flight of Passage. THEN I couldn't book for them without me on the reservation, since I have the leading reservation. GRRRRRR. So, I had to cancel my two reservations and re-book those.

THEN It keep telling that Andy couldn't have any more fastpasses! Ugh!!!!!

I went back and rebooked Slinky and FOP with no problem.

And then...

The local gas company decided today to start working on our road, literally right outside our house like 10 minutes before Morgan was to get the bus. So, Morgan's bus can't get to our house, so I had to drop Morgan off. So, I had to stop, get dressed and head out to drop her off and get to work.

It was a little hectic!

But once I got to work, I tried to finish up our fast passes.

I ended up having to add Andy to my lead reservation. Once I did that, I was able to book fast passes for him. I am not sure why I had to do that for Andy but not the girls. Maybe because we have fast passes in October?

At any rate, FINALLY I was able to get down to business and book fast passes like a normal person!

Since I was at work, I tried to move fast. I grabbed what I wanted as best I could and got to work.

And then throughout the day I hopped on and modified my times to get some of the times closer together. So, this is what I have at the moment!

Black Friday:
I only booked 2 fast passes for us at the moment.
The plan is to go to EPCOT after arriving for some food and check out a santa. Then head to HS for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam party. So, I booked 2 fast passes for before the dessert party.
Star Tours: 5:00 - 6:00
Slinky Dog: 6:05 - 7:05

Saturday:
I made fast passes for all of us once the L's arrive, which they should arrive to MK around 3:30. I am still thinking myabe HS in the AM? Rest and Swim? Maybe Disney Springs?
Pirates: 4:30 - 5:30
DINNER: Skipper Canteen @ 5:45
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
: 6:40 - 7:40
Peter Pan: 7 :40 - 8:40
Happily After Hours After Fireworks Dessert Party @ 10:00

Sunday:
We are back at Magic Kingdom today. Hopefully we will make it park open to park close, which shouldn't be too hard as the park closes at 6:00.
Big Thunder Mountain: 10:05 - 11:05
Enchanted Tales with Belle: 11:10 - 12:10
Buzz Lightyear: 1:35 - 2:35
DINNER: Storybook Dinning @ 6:10

Monday:
Today is EPCOT day! Santa Day!\?
Soarin'
: 9:30 - 10:30
Spaceship Earth: 10:30 - 11:30
Nemo: 11:35 - 12:35

Tuesday
Today is Animal Kingdom in the moring and then the Christmas Party in the evening. I do want to get out of AK by lunch time to go back to the resort and rest up.
BREAKFAST: Tusker House @ 8:10
Flight of Passage
: 9:15 - 10:15
Kilamanjaro Safari: 10:20 - 11:20
Everest: 11:20 - 12:10
DINNER: Ohana @ 4:10

Wedneday:

Our last day all togehter :( Hollywood Studios Day! I wasn't exactly sure how to time this day out. I am still thinking rope drop Tower of Terror and RnR if anyone wants to. Then head to Sliky. Then head into Galaxy's Edge sometime after lunch. Is that a bad idea? Do we think the Millenium Falcon have too long of wait by then?
Slinky Dog: 10:30 - 11:30
Star Tours: 11:30 - 12:30
Muppets: 12:30 - 1:30
DRINKS: Oga's Cantina @ 1:30
DINNER: Sci-Fi Drive Inn @ 6:16

What does everyone think? Anyone see any major issues? Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!