Adam Gase ( new NY Jets Head Coach)

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
So I was the gym today, and I was watching his introductory Press Conference.I stayed longer cause I couldnt leave, he looks like an extra from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, If I was on a plane with this guy I would jump off. I would post some pics of the presser but if there are any kids on here I dont want to frighten them

Last edited:
Well you know what he said. So let me just tell you what he was thinking. Gawwwwwd why'd I get stuck with this job and these fans. BARF. Watch the googly eyes, don't do the googly eyes.... Oh crap. HERRRRRREEES JOHNNY!!! I did the googly eyes.

Coffee beans cha cha cha coffee beans cha cha cha. Caffiene is so wonderful. Is this thing over yet. We all know my career is ruined. I need a tranquilizer.

Last edited:
Oh man. You made me look. Those eyes remind me of Christopher Lloyd in Who Framer Roger Rabbit.
Good for him, though. 2nd head coaching job. That guy now has more money than most of the Disboard members combined.

Oh man. You made me look. Those eyes remind me of Christopher Lloyd in Who Framer Roger Rabbit.
Good for him, though. 2nd head coaching job. That guy now has more money than most of the Disboard members combined.

maybe but he is still crazy

First, thank you for putting the NY Jets. Our Jets still has a few years on his contract and the city would shut down if he was unexpectedly fired lol

To your point, I googled him and couldn’t find a picture where he wasn’t wearing a low baseball hat and headset so couldn’t get a good look.

As you know he was the Dolphins coach for a few years and every game I would tell my husband, "He always looks like he needs Pepto-Bismol".
Always had that same dead in the eyes look even the rare times The Dolphins did something good........

Buy Bye.............

First, thank you for putting the NY Jets. Our Jets still has a few years on his contract and the city would shut down if he was unexpectedly fired lol

To your point, I googled him and couldn’t find a picture where he wasn’t wearing a low baseball hat and headset so couldn’t get a good look.

Here is the video that I found:
https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/adam-gase-introductory-press-conference

And the movement is the real fun part, but here's a screen shot of what to expect.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 7.20.40 AM.png

I am a longtime NY Jets fan - personally I am happy to have ANYONE except Todd Bowles! Bring on the crazy eyes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter