acorn gifts juices

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
I know this may be a strange question but does anyone know if acorn gifts at the grand California sell cranberry juice. when we stayed in October I thought I saw it but am not sure. Or anywhere else in the resort that may sell it?

They might have the simply juice type cranberry juices? Could you call the store and ask maybe to save you a trip? Or maybe one of the hotels on Harbor that has the little stores would have something similar too? I don’t recall if I saw them in the parks or not but I know they have that brand so likely somewhere close by has it if it’s important to have some

I was in Acorn Gifts this evening. They have Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry but not plain cranberry.

I walked by Jamba and didn’t see plain juices on the menu but that doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t have them. That said, I don’t think cranberry is one of their typical flavors in a smoothie. Jamba also had a cold case with Minute Maid juices. I could only see apple but didn’t go inside/look closely.

Oh thank u so much for the info, I thought I saw something with cranberry at acorn, at least they have that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!