Accurate weather forecast

Maps05

Earning My Ears
Hi, my daughter will be going on Sunday for 6 days and I have been trying to get a weather forecast for her. I have looked at 4 different sites and have 4 different forecasts...? Does anyone know which site has the most reliable information. Many thanks in advance.

Carrie Cat lives in the DLP area, so hopefully she'll be along later to give you an idea of the forecast. I always use accuweather.com - its usually been accurate for my trips to DLP.

I always use metcheck.com - it has long range forcasts up to 14 days in advance, and last time I went to DLP, I looked up the forecasts a week before I went - they were still more accurate than the forcasts posted in the hotel every day!

Hello :)

Right now it's blowing a fair bit (my shutters are rattling something crazy) and it feels like the temperature has dropped about 10°, in fact it's only 5 but with the wind :sad2:
It's the 1st day in ages that I put a long sleeved top on to go out shopping
Looking at the thermometre it's 18° rather than 23° yesterday but we were supposed to have rain today so can't moan

I use http://fr.weather.com/weather/10day-Chessy-FRIF0126 and it's not looking too bad for next week withstanding Monday where there's a 40% change of rain but seeing as we haven't had any for getting on 6 weeks it has to come sometime ;)

:scared1:

That's my only full day there :sad2:
Oh well, better make sure I don't forget to pack the ponchos. ;)

Seeing as it's your birthday weekend it will hold off till Tuesday ;)

It will still be hot, high of 27°, so a bit of a shower in the afternoon might be nice

Hope you have a great time and a wonderful birthday celebration :goodvibes

When you've lived here through 35° non stop in the summer, 18° is below freezing :lmao:

It was like that the last time we went in July 2009. Is it often like that Carrie, or were we just unlucky/lucky last time?

Personally we found it too hot, especially after becoming acclimatised to Scottish weather, but it was really wonderful weather for people looking for a bit of sun. I hope we have it a bit cooler this year in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter