accuracy of travel agents closure lists?

addverbaan

DIS Veteran
Just saw on another forum that Big Thunder is going to be closes 21-30th May which is when we are going:sad::sad:

This is our absolute very favourite thing in the whole of Disney and I can not even say how sad we are about this:worried:

Does anyone know if these travel agents list are accurate? if they ever change?:confused3 Still no mentions on the Disney site of May closures - anyone know when they are liekely to go up?

Thanks
A very sad Amanda

According to DLRP magic here it is closed on those dates and they are very accurate

If it's on DLRP Magic then it's likely to be accurate - they get their information direct from DLP.

Obviously, until it's actually published on the DLP Site (and even after it is!) they are still subject to change but it's unlikely. So you might want to prepare yourself just in case!

may need to book a bit of therapy then before we go lol. It is a bit annoying though - if they release this info to travel agents 3 months in advance, then why not tell the rest of us:confused3

oh well, 10 weeks to get used to it I guess, am sure we will still have a fab time but its going to be a bit odd
amanda

may need to book a bit of therapy then before we go lol. It is a bit annoying though - if they release this info to travel agents 3 months in advance, then why not tell the rest of us:confused3

oh well, 10 weeks to get used to it I guess, am sure we will still have a fab time but its going to be a bit odd
amanda

I hope the rest of your trip is extra special to make up for it :wizard:

I do agree with you though, BTM is such a big part of DLP it's horrible when it's closed. :guilty:

Until it's up and confirmed on the official site I don't bother about it.

Dlrpmagic is a fan site,a serious one it's sure but it's not an official site.

They have been wrong in the past about closures.

The travel industry get all sorts of information that the public either never see or see at a chosen date. As it says these are subjet to change and you imagine if your TA said it was closed then, you change your dates and then the TA comes back to you saying in fact we've now been informed that it's open when you were after going the 1st time and in fact closed on your new dates :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter