Accommodations through Undercover Tourist

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
I have always purchased our park tickets through undercover tourist and now I see they offer resort reservations also. I would save $150 going through Undercover Tourist. Has anyone else done this??? Any problems??
Thank you

I have always purchased our park tickets through undercover tourist and now I see they offer resort reservations also. I would save $150 going through Undercover Tourist. Has anyone else done this??? Any problems??
Thank you

I have not personally, but know 3 people that did. No issues at all.

I have used UT for tickets and resort reservations (last year). Everything went as planned. We have our May resort booked through them as well.

I have found that they offer great discounts and fantastic service. To make changes to a reservation a phone call is required - which, for me, has been quick and easy.

Go for it!

Thank you
We used them last year for a split stay because they had akl for under $300/night and I thought that was pretty cheap! I used their online chat for them to put our room requests and that worked just fine. I tried going through them for our trip in March but they didn’t have rooms for our resort. I would totally use them if they have cheaper rooms. Let me know if you have any questions!

Following up on this...I do see a lower rate at UT than Disney is showing on its site. Will I get a Disney confirmation number so that I can MDE? Just trying to see if there is any drawback to purchasing both the room and tickets through UT. Thanks.

Following up on this...I do see a lower rate at UT than Disney is showing on its site. Will I get a Disney confirmation number so that I can MDE? Just trying to see if there is any drawback to purchasing both the room and tickets through UT. Thanks.
We went through them and it’s honestly about the same as booking through Disney. The only thing we didn’t get was the dining plan or the luggage tags that come with magic bands.

We went through them and it’s honestly about the same as booking through Disney. The only thing we didn’t get was the dining plan or the luggage tags that come with magic bands.
So you are not eligible for the FREE DINING PLAN if you book thru them?

Thank you
I just chatted with them on their site. When you book with them, 100% of your trip is due up front, just to let people know. The hotel portion is 100% refundable up to 6 days prior to checkin. But tickets are non-refundable, but may be used on another trip.

So you are not eligible for the FREE DINING PLAN if you book thru them?
I don’t think so but I could be wrong. When we booked through them they told us they couldn’t add the dining plan on. I think it has to be a package booked through Disney.

I will add that if you are getting a good deal, it’s completely worth it not to have the dining plan. When we booked through undercover tourist we were able to get animal kingdom lodge for under $300/night. We had to move dates around a lot because the prices change even if you change your stay by one day. So we ended up doing 4 nights at por and 3 nights at akl.

I just chatted with them on their site. When you book with them, 100% of your trip is due up front, just to let people know. The hotel portion is 100% refundable up to 6 days prior to checkin. But tickets are non-refundable, but may be used on another trip.
Ouch, that would be a deal breaker for me.

As far as the trip cost being due up front, that's the way many third party sites work. There are a few that will just take a deposit, but to get the discount rates you pretty much have to put up the funds when you book. For me, it all depends on whether the discount is worth it.

Ouch, that would be a deal breaker for me.
That would be hard for me too, unless the discount was substantial. I put in the dates we have now at POP and they had nothing available for our trip in December, but I checked another option we were considering and it was $163 savings. If I had no chance at free dining, I would probably book with them. For 2 of us, that is 2 meals at Garden Grill.

That would be hard for me too, unless the discount was substantial. I put in the dates we have now at POP and they had nothing available for our trip in December, but I checked another option we were considering and it was $163 savings. If I had no chance at free dining, I would probably book with them. For 2 of us, that is 2 meals at Garden Grill.
We booked with them for our trip in March last year and we didn’t even start looking until December. They usually have more options as it gets closer. Not always, but most of the time.

We live in Florida and the FL resident rates were cheaper, so I do not see us using them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter