Accommodation in Long Beach

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Apologies for being slightly out of area, but couldn't find anywhere else to post, so thought I would give it a go :)

Before we visit Disneyland we will be spending 3 nights at Long Beach, where we will spend one day visiting Catalina and the others the Long Beach area. We have seen a hotel in the Long Beach Visitor Guide, it is the West Coast Long Beach Resort. I wonder if anyone has stayed at this hotel and what their experiences were? Or any other hotels in Long Beach which you could recommend.

Nothing to apologize about! I was born and raised there...it's a nice place...honestly! ;)

Not sure about the West Coast Long Beach. We'll be staying at the West Coast Anaheim during our DL stay and I've heard nothing but good things about that property.

Have you considered the Queen Mary? It's a lot of fun and convenient to all of points of interest, including the acquarium, boats to Catalina, and it's a great attraction in and of itself.

UB

I was just in Long Beach a month ago, except you wouldn't want to stay where I stayed...my sister's house. :D

The Queen Mary is an excellent suggestion though. The kids and I took a tour, and it is really beautiful, and fascinating. I met a woman on the plane on the way home, and they had stayed there the night before, and she said it was $100+/night, or $200+ with a food plan (breakfast and dinner). I don't recall the exact details.

Just found the website...prices don't seem bad at all!! Wish we had spent a night there.

Take a look: http://www.queenmary.com/QMweb/html/hotel.html

We also stayed on the Queen Mary, and it was well worth it. Do take advantage of one of the tours they offer. At the time we stayed there, which was about 5 years ago, we took the night time ghost tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter