Accessible Transportation

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
We are planning on going this November. I use a power wheelchair. Are the buses accessible. And are the partner hotel buses accessible too? Really need to know this.

Would any of the tours into Paris be accessible too. Thank you for your help.

We have only ever stayed on-site and the normal Disney transport buses are not wheelchair friendly, they have a wheelchair 12 seater van which you can call from the concierge at the hotel and will take you anywhere on resort, it can be quite a wait sometimes, especially in the busy periods but we go in September and never really wait more than 15 mins or so.

Have you booked your hotel yet? If you can afford the main Disneyland Hotel, then you're really close to the parks so you don't need to worry about transport. Also,the other onsite hotels are all close enough to 'walk'. Cheyenne and Santa Fe a bit longer, but the New York, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay are by the lake just the other side of Disney Village and it's a very manageable distance.....

C x

We plan to stay at the Kyriad. We got a great deal with Air Canada. 9 nights and airfare for 2 for 2600 Canadian. We figured we would buy annual passes.

When trying to get just hotel everything seem to not be available. And to stay even in the cheapest is pretty expensive because of the park passes added in.

It is about 500.00 more.

Sounds like the transportation could be a pain. Might have to reconsider our plans. Since we are traveling from Canada we wanted a longer time there.

It does sound like a good price - especially once I've worked out the exchange rate between GBP and Canadian dollars!! Have you costed airfare on it's own? How much does that come to?

On a side note, seeing as you want to go in November, I believe it's one of the few times in the year that you CAN get Disney hotels without tickets via places like Expedia...but you do have to hold your nerve for a little while longer....

C x

The $2,600 is hotel and Airfare. That is why it is such an amazing price. I wrote the hotel. But they never answered my question. Guess I will have to call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter