Access to photos made by ABD guides?

GSLand

Mouseketeer
I have not been able to access the photos taken by our ABD guides. The web site says my code (on the card given to me by ABD guide) is not valid.

Any suggestions on who to contact about this issue? The same phone # we had set up before the trip? Anyone else have this problem?

I have not been able to access the photos taken by our ABD guides. The web site says my code (on the card given to me by ABD guide) is not valid.

Any suggestions on who to contact about this issue? The same phone # we had set up before the trip? Anyone else have this problem?

When did you get back? That's the message I got until the photos were actually loaded, which happened one week after the trip ended.

Laurie

I've complained about the stupid message, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. I really think they should have a message that says "Photos not available yet" rather than saying the code is invalid until the photos are online. But that would require them to load the codes before they load the photos... It frustrated me that I didn't know if I was entering the code incorrectly or they just weren't online yet or the code was bad or what.

Sayhello

On the ABD BSM trip in June the guides told us that the pictures would be available on line in a week but it took about 3 weeks before they were up. We seen the same message of "code not valid".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter