Above ground swimming pool.

For those of you who really enjoy your pools, are you home during the summer? my DD is almost 8 and begging for a pool. I grew up with an above ground pool and it was nice, but my mom worked in t he school system so we were home all summer to enjoy it. My DH and I both work full time, and currently DD goes to daycare in the summer. I've always said no to a pool idea because it feels like there would be no time to use it. The difference is our daycare is closing this August for good, so next summer we will likely be looking at a private sitter option at our house - and therefore DD would have more time to enjoy it, even if we didn't (would have to be a deal that sitter always be in pool also). Just wondered what others do in a full time working situation.

I am using above ground swimming pool for several years and I think it was one of the best decision . First of all it is Inexpensive . There are many cost-effective options out there. Construction an inground pool is costly, while for a fraction of the money, you can easily purchase an above-ground one.And another benefit is tax issue . As above ground pools are not permanent fixtures, they are not calculated into your property taxes. Inground pools are low in the ground, making it easy for dirt and grime to be blown in. Due to the height of above ground pools, unless it is under a tree, rarely you will get large debris blown in.. Less water, fewer chemicals, less electricity, what else could you want? I got great and informational reviews on poolguides.org before purchased

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter