About to rent points. Is this a reputable place?

monica9

DIS Veteran
dvc-rental.com found availability for my dates and seem to be the cheapest. I’m about to book but want to make sure this is a reputable place. I know there is also a dvc rental store website but this is dvc-rental.com.
Please help so I don’t lose out on money!
Thank you

I would personally recommend renting through David's Vacation Club Rentals, longest running rental company. Hands down the best choice.

I have used them twice over the past 6-7 years - they were really small then and seem to be getting bigger and bigger. Seem to charge pretty much the same as anyone else. I had no problems with them. I suppose because they were small back then, they had a few problems getting what i wanted. not sure what they are like now.

If it were me I’d be inclined to spend the extra couple hundred to book through a well known place like DVC Rental Store or David’s.

Its not always that simple - every broker will vary because not every broker has the same owners/points at their disposal.

We live on the edge and often rent points through owners directly. Using a broker that's small and not as well known as the others would not give me pause. I always do my own due diligence and request references (when needed), and never had an issue. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!