About to cancel - 12/14-12/28

PooooohBear

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We are currently booked in a preferred site from 12/14-12/28 and we are going to have to cancel.
Wanted to give notice on here in case one of The DIS regulars could possibly pick up the days, or is there a way to change a name on a reservation??
Would love to help someone out if possible.

Hello,
We are currently booked in a preferred site from 12/14-12/28 and we are going to have to cancel.
Wanted to give notice on here in case one of The DIS regulars could possibly pick up the days, or is there a way to change a name on a reservation??
Would love to help someone out if possible.

Thanks for posting this. I bet some who had to cancel due to Dorian will be eager to use those dates as make up days. Not sure how to facilitate that. Probably a PM conversation with you on when you will cancel, so they can immediately book them. Never heard of a "name swap" on a reservation.

I'm going to have to cancel for Thanksgiving week, 11/24 - 11/30. I made the reservation over a year ago, since you have to make them so far in advance, but it's looking like I'll have to cancel for financial reasons.

Hello! Have either of you already cancelled? We'd be interested in trying to get one of those times!

I have not. I am not on these boards as much as I used to be and cannot for the life of me figure out how to PM you to discuss when I should call so you could follow up. Feel free to reach out if you know how.

If you are cancelling shortly... I can harass the reservations site for a bit and see if it comes up! ;)

I'm not sure about PMs... I'm more of a lurker than a chatter here sadly. I'll poke around though and see what I can find!

you also need 10 posts in order to PM. If you have to make a few more posts on this thread.

OK, figured out how to PM, it won't let me so trying to get up to 10 new posts on this version of the DIS Forums...

OK, figured out how to PM, it won't let me so trying to get up to 10 new posts on this version of the DIS Forums...

Haha... same here, I am under the 10. So sorry. I am stalking the reservation page for those dates in case you need to cancel and we don't get to the PM stage. ;)

I am not in a rush to cancel. Work has been a bit crazy (the day after a holiday), so the earliest I'll cancel will be this evening.

You can't transfer the reservations. That would lead to fraud and people selling sites. Also, they will not show up as soon as you cancel them. They may never show up all together. It has to be like that because people can be shady.

You can't transfer the reservations. That would lead to fraud and people selling sites. Also, they will not show up as soon as you cancel them. They may never show up all together. It has to be like that because people can be shady.

Ahh rats. Well, that's good to know! I'll just stalk the reservation page and see if I get lucky and catch any of those dates. Thank you for the information!

Pooooohbear,

Still - thanks for the heads-up. I hope you get to WDW to make up for this cancellation some time soon.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter