? about the shows??

janejakelibbyemma

Mouseketeer
ok i am persuming you have to book the shows on the day, can these be booked at the hotel reception or at the parks themselves, if its the latter what is the best time to book the shows without the huge queues, my kids are wanting to go to all the shows, but i am persuming some aren't sutiable for them, but then again, my kids aren't easily scared, jake can't wait to see the stunt shows, we are booked into the cowboy show and we have been told that is brill, any tips about the other shows will help me plan or trip.
sorry i ask far to many ?'s so beat me up or tell me to shut up.
jane

Other shows are attractions that you queue to get in rather than booking in advance.
The exception to this is the every popular Lion King show.
Tickets for this cannot be booked in advance. You have to queue to get you ticket for a show. Tickets are given out twice a day for all the shows. The morning one are given out at 11am so start queuing about 10.30am at the Videopolis theatre. Make sure you get tickets for an English show.

Hi,

The only show in the parks which you have to book seats for is the "Legend of the lion king" you can only get tickets for this show near the discoveryland train station at 11am and 3pm on the same day as you wish to view the show.

For the other shows like the stunt show you just turn up before showtime and take your seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter