• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

About the blog

alebisi

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! I've seen a lot of times posting in the blog "AuroraJee" and "webmasterRegina" they both talk about Corey.... are they both Julie? or.. two different people? thank you so much, sorry for my ignorance!:rotfl2:

AuroraJae is Julie, Corey's wife.

I'm just the annoying old broad they keep around to poke fun at. ;)

They are 2 different people. AuroraJae (aka Julie) is married to CorEy. Webmaster Regina is a producer for the DisUnplugged (Pete gives a shout out to her on the podcast) and she has a wickedly funny sense of humor. I believe both women have various roles with Dreams Unlimited, DisBoards, DisUnplugged, etc.

Other posters will be able to give more background. I've only been listening and posting for a short time. Hope this helps.

AuroraJae is Julie, Corey's wife.

I'm just the annoying old broad they keep around to poke fun at. ;)

Please! Not only are you a wickedly funny blogger, you have earned our respect and admiration. Who else would make a 7AM Chef Mickey reservation for the non-morning people Podcast Crew and live to laugh about it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you so much I was a little confused, I LOVE YOUR SHOW! and I am from Italy...so imagine all the popularity that had gain!

Hello and welcome to the DIS Unplugged Podcast board! It is so cool to have a listener in Italy! :cutie:

Corey and I were lucky enough to visit there last summer and he already wants to return for another trip (so do I for that matter). We were in Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento, and Pompeii. It was absolutely gorgeous and educational! :goodvibes

Hello and welcome to the DIS Unplugged Podcast board! It is so cool to have a listener in Italy! :cutie:

Corey and I were lucky enough to visit there last summer and he already wants to return for another trip (so do I for that matter). We were in Rome, Florence, Venice, Sorrento, and Pompeii. It was absolutely gorgeous and educational! :goodvibes

It's awesome to know that you people read almost every thread on the blog, it's really professional :) , I live two hours from Venice, Italy is very cool, but I think it could be way cooler if WE had eurodisney...but unfortunately for me we don't, I had live in different parts of SouthAmerica (for the work of my dad) and in that period we went A LOT TO DISNEY, now I would like to return for November with my boyfriend beacause we are ending school (hope we do :laughing: ), thanks guys for doing what you do, is really funny and entertaining and makes me want to go to Disney every time I listen to the podcast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter