? about PS's in the summer...

It depends a lot on when your family likes to eat dinner, but one thing to consider would be avoiding the busy dinnertime rush, if you know when that is. I'd say to make them before 5:30 to avoid the biggest crowds, but that's just my thought. I think alot of people eat around 6 or 6:30, so the lines for the rides may be a tiny bit shorter, but that's just a guess. If you make them too late your meal might interfere with parades or evening activities like that, which may or may not be bad depending on what you like.

We are planning to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern and I am going to try and make the PS for around 5, so we can be done in time for the parades (assuming there will be one that day) but it isn't too early that we'll have to eat again that evening.

Guess this isn't much help, Steph

That makes sense. There's just the 2 of us. I think you're right about 6-6:30 being the most crowded. This was thime I was thinking of making all my PS's for,but I'm definitely changing that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter