? about Moonlight Magic bookings

ctc917

DIS Veteran
So my family is booked to go to Disney World in Feb and April and we will be at Disney World during both dates that Moonlight Magic occurs and I thought I read some where that a DVC member can only book one of these nights but I can't seem to find where I read this and I'm driving myself crazy trying to find it, so I'm hoping someone here will know if this is so? Is it one per park? or one set of tickets for the whole years worth of Moonlight Magic Nights?

Thanks
ctc917

You can only attend once per park. But can go to more than one if it is a different park,

I am going next week to AK and hoping to get into the May 4th one at Epcot.

So my family is booked to go to Disney World in Feb and April and we will be at Disney World during both dates that Moonlight Magic occurs and I thought I read some where that a DVC member can only book one of these nights but I can't seem to find where I read this and I'm driving myself crazy trying to find it, so I'm hoping someone here will know if this is so? Is it one per park? or one set of tickets for the whole years worth of Moonlight Magic Nights?

Thanks
ctc917
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic/
  • In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Moonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating park.

Does anyone know if we have to all be there to check in? Or can I do it for all my guests?

Does anyone know if we have to all be there to check in? Or can I do it for all my guests?
Last year I checked in and got everyone’s wrist band myself. No one else was with me and no one said anything. I checked in at the hotel.

Awesome! A few of my guests want to go earlier..before 6...and I was hoping to still check in at resort and head there with the bands!

If you check in at the park they like to have everyone there in my experience. We've always been asked if everyone was there and only given the wristbands for those there (we had one time when 2 didn't show up and they wouldn't give us their wristbands)

I went to 2 MM events in 2018 and picked up wristbands at our hotel. It was just me picking them up for 5 of us. I had to show my license and my DVC blue card.

Looks like it depends on the cast member checking people in.

The Registration confirmation states: "Entire party must check in together prior to event access,"

However the 'Don't forget! Member Party ....' email sent out on Jan 14 (for Jan 21 event) makes no mention of that.

Please let me know. I’m going to the MM event on 2/25 and would much rather pick up the bands by myself.

Also, I’m staying at All Star Sports because every DVC studio was booked. Is my only option getting bands at the park?

Please let me know. I’m going to the MM event on 2/25 and would much rather pick up the bands by myself.

Also, I’m staying at All Star Sports because every DVC studio was booked. Is my only option getting bands at the park?

When I check in I will find that out for you!

If you can get to a DVC Resort, you can check in there. You don't have to be staying at a DVC Resorts in order to check in at one.

Checked in for 2 different parties, MK and Studios, both at BLT, and I was given all the bands.

Just checked in at Poly. Got all wristbands. I actually now have 2 extra if anyone sees this and wants to meet me outside park around 8 ish. Or at Poly before 7

Also check in is only at DVC resorts. So if staying Elsewhere just stop at one of those. Check inopened around 5;30 for check in but was supposed to at 5 even though email said 6!

Just checked in at Poly. Got all wristbands. I actually now have 2 extra if anyone sees this and wants to meet me outside park around 8 ish. Or at Poly before 7

Also check in is only at DVC resorts. So if staying Elsewhere just stop at one of those. Check inopened around 5;30 for check in but was supposed to at 5 even though email said 6!

It’s too cold for my blood. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!