• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about Loews gift

ShannonP

Mouseketeer
We'll be HRH next weekend. I've checked off the "Surprise Regional Gift" rather than the food/beverage as we'll be club level.

What kind of gift do you usually gift. Trying to figure out if we'd still be better off with cookies/milk or not. Just wondering.

I've always wondered about that "surprise regional gift". I'll be interested to know what you get. Be sure and post when you return so the wondering can end. We usually get the red wine because even though you're on club level, it's nice to be able to have the wine later when the lounge is closed.

YCFAN, DH and I will be travelling with 3 teenagers - our DD17, her boyfriend 17 and DD13 - maybe the wine is a better bet for us!!:crazy:

Enjoy!! I wish I were going in 8 days!!

I stayed at the HRH last week and got the regional gift. It was two things...... one a really nice pin and second...let me describe it. A round tin about 3 inches in diameter. Like a drinks coaster size. It had Hardrock design on the front. Very slim about 1/4 inch as it had a round chocolate bar inside. Really nice and I was well pleased.

ear_poppin, thanks for the info. Guess we'll stay with the regional gift. One more week...

We were there for halloween last year, and thier regional gift was a small assortment ( about 5 peices ) of the best chocolate truffels ( ie candy ) you have ever tasted!! boy were those good!! we asked why these were the regional gift, and HRH said they came from a local chocolate factory. i cant believe i had to ask, duh:rolleyes:

hopes this helps.
Kellie

We also had club level during our Christmas trip, so we didn't really want to get the food or beverages. We went with the free in-room movie and popcorn instead. Just another option to consider if your not sold on the regional gift.

Ooooh...if those are the same truffles/chocolates they used when the Portofino first opened, years ago...those things are spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter