? about last 50th tour when there are no fireworks

Princess Melody

Mouseketeer
I am going in the off season and am interested in taking the 50th tour. I heard that the last tour of the day gives you reserved seating for the fireworks, but there are no fireworks on the weeknights I am there. Any idea what replaces the reserved fireworks seating? Maybe reserved seating for the parade since there is more than one showing of it? The Cast Members on the phone didn't seem to know.

I booked the 50th anniversary tour today for the last tour of the day, at 4:00 pm on Monday, Oct 17th - The first cast member was convinced there would be fireworks that night and the tour would include seating for those fireworks. I wasn't totally convinced so I called back. The 2nd cast member I talked to said the fireworks on the online calendar was a misprint and the 4:00 tour included priority seating for the parade of dreams (at the hub). I think this is more likely, but I have to admit neither cast member seemed totally sure. I would think if your tour is for 4:00, you will get priority seating for the parade too. It's a bummer that they don't have fireworks every night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter