? about Entertainment Rate

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I called and got great Entertainment Rates for our trip. Now I'm going to order the book online. I can order a book for my local area and still use that card once I get to Orlando, right? Do I need to do anything else or bring anything else with me?

You can get the book from any city and then you just need to bring the card with you (it's in the front of the book)

What are your dates and rates and which hotel are you staying at?

Right now I'm set for Feb 24 for 6 nights HRH at $125/night-I've got a hold for 24hrs. If DH can't get those days off we're going to go May 5 for 6 nights and they told me there were still Entertainment Rates for $125/night at HRH and $110/night at RPH.

I'm trying to get entertainment rates for May 1-5 and they keep saying they have none and it's their busy time although people are getting rates right before and after. Wonder what's going on there that weekend?

I got the RP at Easter for $125 though there wasn't anything available at either the HRH or PB. It seems the rates are only for 4 days or more. Keep trying because Easter week wasn't available until just recently. I called weekly to check.

I am sorry if I am missing something >What is the Entertainment Rate?What book is everyone talking about??

Here in NJ I saw the books for sale at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, they were stacked up behind the register.

I buy it from the boy scouts each year.......

go to www.MouseSavers.com and you will find how to save $10 on the Entertainment book and get free shipping. You can choose whether you want to order the Orlando area book or one for your home area. The card from either book is all you need to show at check-in.

At the risk of sounding cheap.Is the discount at Potofino Bay,swan,dolphin or Royal Pacific good for 2 nights april 18 and 19?

Are there blackout dates?

Minimun stay?

Thank you I will only use the book for those two dates.

Unless there are discounts provided inside WDW or UO.

Thanks for all your help.

dano, you need to phone the hotels for that informtion. Just call the reservation number, give them your dates and ask if they have the entertainment rate for those dates.

When I made reservations for the HRH they told me there was a minimum stay of 4 nights using the Entertainment card.

I've heard that the 4 night minimum has been waived or discontinued (when reading other threads). When I booked the HRH last week, the reservations agent showed certain hotels with a 4 night minimum, others without.

The great Entertainment rates extend to the PBH and RPR as well.

When I booked (6 nights) they told me it would not be a problem to change my dates (drop nights at the beginning or end of my stay) if I needed to. Maybe you could try and book 4 nights and change your res. a little later? Just a thought.

I called RP direct .I got the entetainment rate for 2 nights .I went from 224 a night to 125 waterview.

The entertainment rate was not avail at Porto.

It pays to look around .The bst ratye prior to this was 195 through AAA.This was for standard gardenview room.

Excellent!

The only rate better than Entertainment rate I've heard of is for a special Fan Club rate (not their regular discount but an incredible $99 a night!), but I was unable to get it during my dates in June.

I'm going to keep trying though -- you never know if something better will come up closer to the date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!