? About Disney Behind the Scenes

TinkerBellPixie4GOAL

<font color=red>Bludgers...nasty little buggers, b
I was reading navigators on Barb and Tony's site (great site by the way :teeth:) and I had a question about the Behind the Scenes tour. When they list it they only give a description, but the icon on the left side of the listing say 'adult enriching program' but they never say no kids really. I am a teen (15 - 2 months) who really enjoys theatre and would love to see behind the scenes of the Disney Stage Shows) I had a friend that I met in Common Grounds from my last cruise who had gone to it. (She was 17) And last cruise I went to the galley tour (which I wouldn't personally recommend) So, does anyone know if at least teens who are VERY interested in theatre and promise to behave like good little angels can go to the tour?

Although those are listed as adult activities, I've never seen them turn anyone who is under age away.
If you like that sort of thing, be sure to check out the chat with the theater cast if they have it, too.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Our DS who was 6 weeks shy of 16 at the time of our cruise wanted to attend this also for the same reasons. He was especially interested in the Behind the Scenes because of his theater tech interests. Not a problem - there were a couple of other theater teens there as well and even asked questions.

You may not actually be able to get on the stage depending on the situation. The stage was already set for an afternoon showing of Hercules and the pyrotechnics put the stage off limits. Still great.

DS said afterwards if he could just take home a couple of the lights as souveniers it would be awesome. I'm the costume designer for our middle school and asst at the high school and just sat there drooling over the descriptions of the resources at their disposal.

Great activity.

Deb

Originally posted by TinkerBellPixie4GOAL
I was reading navigators on Barb and Tony's site (great site by the way :teeth:) and I had a question about the Behind the Scenes tour. When they list it they only give a description, but the icon on the left side of the listing say 'adult enriching program' but they never say no kids really. I am a teen (15 - 2 months) who really enjoys theatre and would love to see behind the scenes of the Disney Stage Shows) I had a friend that I met in Common Grounds from my last cruise who had gone to it. (She was 17) And last cruise I went to the galley tour (which I wouldn't personally recommend) So, does anyone know if at least teens who are VERY interested in theatre and promise to behave like good little angels can go to the tour?

WE are on the same cruise and I have some exciting news for you. I have it on good authority (as of 8/4 anyway) that Chuck Wagner who has performed the role of THE BEAST over 1200 times on Broadway and on tour will be on our cruise. He will be doing a Behind the Scenes program during our cruise.

See you in 44 days :)

Yea, I am 14 and have always went to the adult enrichment programs since my first cruise. Be sure to check them out, they are very cool and interesting.
Matt

Thank you everyone! Now I don't have to worry about it!!!

Figment - that is SO awesome! My DS is going to hate me! She loves Beauty and the Beast and it is one of the top things to do on her list while she attends college at Lincoln Center for drama! Thank you so much for that bit of news! It made my day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter