? about DIS Newsletter

Michele

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure where to ask this question, thought the podcast team could help me out.

I received the DIS Newsletter yesterday and saw that the Photography Board, which I frequent, is the Featured Forum. I headed right over there to tell everyone, but in case they don't receive the newsletter and don't know what I'm talking about I'm wondering if there is a link somewhere on the boards for people to view the newsletter. Or if they haven't already provided their email address to receive it, where can they do that?

Darn it...I received the January issue but not the February issue...how do I check my subscription? January was the first one I had received.....thanks!

I didn't get it either. And I checked my spam folder and it wasn't there too.

Kim

I am not sure why you didn't get it, b/c I see that it was sent to the whole list. Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll double check our database to make sure you're both in there.

Sorry Corey, I was mistaken. I found it in my email when I went through my email when I got home. Thanks for the offer to check.

Kim

I am not sure why you didn't get it, b/c I see that it was sent to the whole list. Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll double check our database to make sure you're both in there.

Didn't get one either. Check Spam filter and you guys are not blocked.

Thanks for mentioning this. Mine wound up in my spam folder. Verizon doesn't like The Dis apparently.

Woo Hoo! Found mine in the junk mail, too - Yahoo apparently has a problem with DIS, too...:badpc: . Thanks for offering to check, though, Corey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter