?about cabin location

kidzmom3

<font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo
i recieved a quote for 2 connecting rooms for the 11.21 cruise

8006 and 8004 . does anyone know if this is a good location. we are a family travelling with 6 adults and 3 children so 5 in one and 4 in the other. thanks for any info

8004 and 8006 should be great. They'd be mostly underneath the Vista Spa, so you wouldn't have to worry about noise from the pool decks.

Plus, you'll be so far forward, you'll be able to watch the ship's officers steer the boat into port... you'll have a great view of the "barbeque pit" (their term for the little deck by the bridge that sticks out over the rest of the boat).

mmouse37 had this to say about 8006 when I asked DISers about Deck 8 rooms recently:

Originally posted by mmouse37

I cannot recall any noise that was a problem at all. Occasionally we heard noise from above if someone moved a deck chair but that was when we were on our verandah.

Heard no noise while preparing for sleep. We never experienced noise that we would consider marring our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter