? about Bestfare.com....

patches-4

<font color=009999>Had been visited by the Fairy..
I posted this on the other forum but I thought I would give it a shot here too. Have any of you had any dealings with Bestfare.com? Have any of you joined for teh $59.? Thay have a really good price for flights on the dates we need and we would really save alot, well worth the money to join but I haven't read anything about them on the boards so I'm not sure. They are running a companion fare right now so can get tickets for $212 for 4, plus taxes etc. but we were looking at $1110.00 before for the flight we wanted. Any input greatly appreciated.:smooth: ;)

Hi,
I have been with Bestfares over 4 years now. I would have to say that the $59 is well worth it each year. You get a monthly magazine that always has coupons in it and codes. Plus all of the most up to date travel info for that month, some great travel articles and I really look forward to getting it. :) Also, each year at renewal time, they send you a packet and it also usually has coupons in it...like one i used last year where you could save so much off an airline ticket depending upon what the ticket costs. I saved almost $100 bucks on 2 tickets :)

The web site is great and there are many places that not just everyone can get too so there is a lot there to read. (a lot of GOOD info to read..)

I have no regrets for ever joining and have saved oodles of money over the years.

Best of luck to you,
E :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter