??? about babysitters

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Hi... I'd love to hear your experiences with in-room babysitting at WDW. We are staying at the GF and have thought about using the babysitting service for our boys. They are 2 yo and 4 months.

Thanks! ;)

I would love to hear some experiences also! I posted a new topic about kindercare and did not get many responses, Anyone?

We used Kindercare last January while staying at the WL. My DDs were 3 and just turned 1. The sitter came around 6pm and we spent about 20 minutes going over medical histories (3yo is asthmatic, 1 yo was taking antibiotics for an ear infection ) and night time routines. She took the kids down to Roaring Forks for dinner (with our permission-- I thought it would be easier than room service with no high chair for the very messy 1yo) and had both kids to sleep by about 8pm. We returned around midnight after seeing Cirque du Soleil (and an EXTREMELY LONG :eek: bus ride/wait from Downtown Disney.

We had no problems and were very comfortable with the sitter and plan on using Kindercare again on our November trip.

Let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer. I'll try to help.

Mary:p

Mary...

Thank you for responding! ;) DH and I have always wanted to try Kindercare but we have chickened out every time! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter