• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Store @ DisneyShopping.com

stacyz

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever ordered ABD items from here? Did the clothing run true to size? Were you pleased with the merchandise? Thank you!

Has anyone ever ordered ABD items from here? Did the clothing run true to size? Were you pleased with the merchandise? Thank you!

Before I went on our April Backstage Magic tour I purchased a sweatshirt and a polo shirt. The sweatshirt was extra big as I like it. I ordered an XL on the polo shirt knowing the ladies always fits small. This one was like a childrens size. I had "backstage magic" added and ended up sending it back. They gave me a refund for it. But, I really do like my sweatshirt.

Before I went on our April Backstage Magic tour I purchased a sweatshirt and a polo shirt. The sweatshirt was extra big as I like it. I ordered an XL on the polo shirt knowing the ladies always fits small. This one was like a childrens size. I had "backstage magic" added and ended up sending it back. They gave me a refund for it. But, I really do like my sweatshirt.

Two teeny friends of mine on our Flavors of France trip ordered the XL polo shirts and they fit them comfortably. This was after they returned shirts in their true size, which was more like a small to medium!

Glad to hear the sweatshirts are more true-to-size since that's what I want. I just wish those online promotions applied to the AbD merchandise!

Dotti

I ordered t shirts for my 2 children. They both fit true to size and were of the expected quality.

You have to be careful with the women size shirts. My wife ordered a pink shirt and it was a small enough to fit on a 5 year old. We sent it back, but cost us shipping charges

Thank you for your responses - this is exactly the feedback I was looking for. I was interested in ordering a woman's polo shirt. What a great board!

Based on the previous posts, I ordered two polo shirts and two fleece jackets, one each in a medium and an XL. Caution! The men's sizes, apparently in contrast to women's sizes, run larger, at least in these items. They mistakenly pulled a medium for my polo, and it fits just fine! I normally am right on the line between an L and an XL, so I think these are probably a size too big.

My partner usually wears a small, but sometimes a medium. A small would definitely be the right choice for him, no need to go up a size when you order.

The quality is very good and they came really quickly, even with the personalization of the polo shirts, so just a heads up on the men's sizes.

Hi, Last x-mas I bought my daughter a sweatshirt- She is a size 2- I ordered her a small and it fit a little big (just the way she likes it). It also did not shrink after washing and the embroidered personalization was FREE!

Hi, Last x-mas I bought my daughter a sweatshirt- She is a size 2- I ordered her a small and it fit a little big (just the way she likes it). It also did not shrink after washing and the embroidered personalization was FREE!

Got DH two T-shirts for Christmas when I gave him our trips but they ran very large. I got a L since he is 6'4 but he is swimming in them! I may use them as nightshirts:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter