• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Exclusive Experiences

TarotFox

Mouseketeer
I know ABD has certain exclusive-access tours and such, but it's hard to figure out which. Obviously trips like the Disneyland trip are full of them, but the international locations make it tricky. Anyone know some of them?

The only one I knew of no longer happens. When the central Europe trip stopped in Salzburg, you could actually go inside the gazebo from The Sound of Music. But the trip no longer visits Salzburg at all.

When we did Scotland the first year the itinerary was available, we were told that only ABD was allowed to launch canoes off Urquhart Castle into Loch Ness. Our Italy trip included a private viewing of the Sistine Chapel after hours.

On the England-France trip, we viewed the crown jewels before the place was open to the general public and had a dedicated guide throughout. Not sure if that counts.

Egypt - VIP location for the Sphinx (I got to pet his paw), also Luxor after hours at night. We also did the Philae temple complex after hours at night.

Although, I went in the summer with a group of 6 on our tour, so most of that trip seemed exclusive since we were such a small group and there were virtually no crowds at the tourist locations. :)

On the England-France trip, we viewed the crown jewels before the place was open to the general public and had a dedicated guide throughout. Not sure if that counts.
I've been trying to figure out if this is something you can book privately, and there are early morning tours available, but it's hard to tell if they just let you in early or have the tour guide like ABD does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter