ABD DisneyLand/So Cal trips in 2019...anyone going?

Shira Gertz

Earning My Ears
Hi MSK and ChadHitchghost, my husband and I are also on the sept 22 adventure. We’re celebrating our 15th anniversary and feeding our a Disney obsession! We know world like the back of our hands but have only been to land once so I feel like I know nothing. We made a reservation for Oga’s on Friday as well. My most pressing question is what to wear/pack - shorts or jeans.... first world problems.

Reactions: msk

msk

Mouseketeer
Hi MSK and ChadHitchghost, my husband and I are also on the sept 22 adventure. We’re celebrating our 15th anniversary and feeding our a Disney obsession! We know world like the back of our hands but have only been to land once so I feel like I know nothing. We made a reservation for Oga’s on Friday as well. My most pressing question is what to wear/pack - shorts or jeans.... first world problems.
Shira and Chad Hello!!! My name is Martha and my DH is David. We also know WDW like the back of our hand. I’m so excited about our adventure. I’m taking a pair of jeans and one pair of pants with lots of pockets and several tunics and leggings. Basically lots of casual things. When I go to WDW I try not to bring anything that I have to carry into the parks. I’ve been to DL twice, a very long time ago, and remember being chilly at night so I’ll bring a jacket. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are arriving on Sat so 7 more sleeps until my adventure begins! See you real soon😃

ChadHitchGhost

Earning My Ears
Shira and Chad Hello!!! My name is Martha and my DH is David. We also know WDW like the back of our hand. I’m so excited about our adventure. I’m taking a pair of jeans and one pair of pants with lots of pockets and several tunics and leggings. Basically lots of casual things. When I go to WDW I try not to bring anything that I have to carry into the parks. I’ve been to DL twice, a very long time ago, and remember being chilly at night so I’ll bring a jacket. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone. We are arriving on Sat so 7 more sleeps until my adventure begins! See you real soon😃
I have only been to WDW once with my wife and this will be my first DL trip. I am solo though, she is not as much of a Disney nut as I am. Based on the extended forecast (90s all week), it will be 100% shorts for me.

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
I have only been to WDW once with my wife and this will be my first DL trip. I am solo though, she is not as much of a Disney nut as I am. Based on the extended forecast (90s all week), it will be 100% shorts for me.
Do bring a light jacket at the least. Even if the days are in the 90s, it can cool off significantly at night. Of course, forgetting this is how I acquired a few Disney hoodies. :)

Sayhello

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates