ABD DisneyLand/So Cal trips in 2019...anyone going?

Brian Tormey

Earning My Ears
Anyone have ABD to So Cal and Disneyland in mind for 2019? Any ide if any members of the podcast are going or is it a gamble? Thnking about booking soon...ether for April or July....thanks in advance....much love.

I signed up for October 13-as the parks will be decked out for Halloween!!!

We did one earlier this year but I am contemplating doing the short escape solo next year. Might make being in the parks alone more fun (my husband is using up his entire vacation allotment on a later trip).

We are doing the 3/21-24/2019 Short break before our Wonder cruise.

The only way to guarantee that a podcast member will be on the trip is to book a dis exclusive trip. The only one that has been announced for 2019 is a combo of the San Francisco/backstage magic I think in July. Kevin announces them on the main show on Tuesday and then posts the information on the podcast board.

I am thinking about doing the short escape 3/21-24 by myself. It will depend on the additional cost since I will go alone and if I can get my southwest credit changed to a voucher and use if for that period. Will find out in November...

I am thinking about doing the short escape 3/21-24 by myself. It will depend on the additional cost since I will go alone and if I can get my southwest credit changed to a voucher and use if for that period. Will find out in November...
The single supplement for ABD is an extra 40%.

Sayhello

DH & I will be on the July 14th Backstage Magic. It's our first ABD and we're excited!

We will be on the June 16-21, our first ABD, we are so excited. It will be me, my bride and two boys 16 and 13.

My family and I are going on the June 30th trip! We are hoping for easy access to the Galaxy's Edge land and attractions!! Anyone else in this group on the June 30th departure?

Now that we're getting our plans into place, I am getting excited. The last thing is to book airfare. I contacted Kevin at Dreams Unlimited (who is handling our reservation) to see what type of airfare ABD could provide; it's the same as what I'm finding right now.

We're on the 8/18 Backstage Magic ABD. We are planning to fly into Orange County on 8/15 and are staying two nights on DVC points in Disneyland at Paradise Pier. Picking up rental car at airport. On either 8/15 or 8/16 we'll be going to the Angels vs. White Sox baseball game (husband has to decide date). We will be driving to LAX the morning of 8/17 to drop off the rental car and get picked up by ABD since we booked a pre-night at Loews.

We are not planning any pre-ABD park days.

We are on 8/11-16. Just booked my post day through DVC and are doing 2 pre days at Universal Hollywood. Can't wait!

Now that we're getting our plans into place, I am getting excited. The last thing is to book airfare. I contacted Kevin at Dreams Unlimited (who is handling our reservation) to see what type of airfare ABD could provide; it's the same as what I'm finding right now.

We're on the 8/18 Backstage Magic ABD. We are planning to fly into Orange County on 8/15 and are staying two nights on DVC points in Disneyland at Paradise Pier. Picking up rental car at airport. On either 8/15 or 8/16 we'll be going to the Angels vs. White Sox baseball game (husband has to decide date). We will be driving to LAX the morning of 8/17 to drop off the rental car and get picked up by ABD since we booked a pre-night at Loews.

You might already know this, but D23 Expo begins the last day of your tour. Just thought I’d mention it, if you hadn’t heard and had any interest in going. Michael from the Connecting with Walt podcast has called the expo the “Disney Thunderdome,” which is a pretty accurate description. That said, if you’ve never been and you’re huge fans of all aspects of the Walt Disney Co., it might be worth a look.

I'm on the same tour as you. First ABD and I'm going solo. Also staying at Loews pre tour. Heading to D23 afterwards.

Can't wait to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!