ABD China 2017

I wish I could have made that DIS trip work with my schedule. The itinerary looked amazing! Maybe there will be another chance in the future ;-)

Looking forward to that for the first time Kevin! And we're going to add Tokyo... party:

Thats exactly what I want to do. ABD then add Tokyo. I am a single traveler. Is there is another single traveler out there that is concerning this?

I'll be doing China solo. DH isn't a big traveler, but has agreed to Australia and possibly the Rhine River cruise :-) 2018 or 2019 is when China is on my radar.

I'll be doing China solo. DH isn't a big traveler, but has agreed to Australia and possibly the Rhine River cruise :-) 2018 or 2019 is when China is on my radar.
I have done all but one ABD solo. China ABD is where my heart is for 2017. So excited about both parks on the same trip. If some one is interested for 2017 lets talk

We are booked on 10/22/17 regular ABD trip to China, which also goes to both parks. Can't wait. Plan to add a day at each end (Hong Kong and Shanghai) to get more time in each park. Would love to add Tokyo too.

We are booked on 10/22/17 regular ABD trip to China, which also goes to both parks. Can't wait. Plan to add a day at each end (Hong Kong and Shanghai) to get more time in each park. Would love to add Tokyo too.
Thats the trip I am looking at. and yes want to add day before and after to stay longer at each park. Also want to add Tokyo
after. I have been waiting for all 3 to be available for one long great trip. I travel solo which can really add up with single supplements. I f you have a family member or friend that is looking to join you this might be a more affordable way for them to join me.

Thats the trip I am looking at. and yes want to add day before and after to stay longer at each park. Also want to add Tokyo
after. I have been waiting for all 3 to be available for one long great trip. I travel solo which can really add up with single supplements. I f you have a family member or friend that is looking to join you this might be a more affordable way for them to join me.
ABD Oct 22 2017 is suppose to be a great time of the year for weather. I saw where Oct 14 is full by these Dis Boards. How about Oct 22 could we fill that one to? This will be my 6th adventure loved them all.

We have modified this trip too that we are staying on Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland property.

While we will be participating in the other things offered as part of the regular Adventure, we will come back to the hotels, allowing our guests access for our entire stay.

We have modified this trip too that we are staying on Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland property.

While we will be participating in the other things offered as part of the regular Adventure, we will come back to the hotels, allowing our guests access for our entire stay.

That's what I loved about the itinerary. I really wish I could have made it work with my other 2017 plans. Maybe there will be another in the future :-)

So this hotel stay change ,is that your change or part of the new adventure 2017? That is what I would want, to spent as much time as possible at Disney parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!