• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD booking air reservations?

mwebsite

Mouseketeer
I want to have ABD book my airfare, so I'm covered in the event of cancellations and changes, but wondered how good they were in finding the best price. Did you do all the research, then relay what you wanted to them, or were they very helpful in finding a great rate?

We researched but didn't say anything to them... then we had them dig us up a flight...

They wanted to know what airlines if we had a preference (we didn't)
How many stops/layovers (most direct... which was probably not the best choice coming home... but hubby hates to take off and land)

They found the same flight we found for the same price... . They didn't book until they talked to us about details... was an all around good choice... they make the same decisions we made ahead of time and now cancellations mean they have to pay the fee...

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter