ABD Backstage Magic 7/31 - 8/5/11

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
California here we come!

As requested, here is a link to pricing...

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input_pc.cfm

PodCast Team Members on this Adventure:
Pete
Walter
Corey
Julie

Announcement (added 08/05/2010)

This adventure is now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waitlist you can email Kevin at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com. Please keep in mind that deposits for all ABD reservations become non-refundable 14 days after the original reservation is booked. This means that it is very unlikely we will have cancellations for this particular adventure.

Announcement (added 08/04/2010)

We are pleased and honored to announce that we have made a special arrangement to have Marty Sklar join us for lunch on one day of our Adventure. This will be exclusive to those booked on this trip. You will be able to talk, ask questions of and interact with Marty in a casual lunch setting. As an added bonus everyone on the Adventure will receive a copy of the book "A Brush with Disney" autographed by Marty Sklar after they return home.

In order to allow everyone a chance to interact with Mr. Sklar we are limiting this Adventure to 30 guests plus the podcast team. Once we reach 30 guests we will no longer accept bookings on this adventure.

Check out Dave Parfitts Blog about this incredible trip and opportunity.

A List of who's Going...

itsmuggsie - Margaret (Muggsie)
*NikkiBell* - Nikki
Shellyminnie - Shelly
ZiggyZ - Jerry
Loni - Dis name TBA
Mr. Figment - Kevin (his parents chose a beautiful name)
Christine (Chris) - Dis name TBA (but for now Mrs. Figment)
NitroStitch - Lisa
DataTully - Paul
Jeff & Stacy in NYC - Jeff & Stacy
PaulaSillars - Paula
jimmaher69 - Jim
Lauramaher71 - Laura
BonnieMB - Bonnie
SaraMC - Sara
Bornteach - Kristin
visualart - David
AllyGirl_79 - Alisia or Ally
Eileen - No Dis Name
sshaw10060 - Scott
DisneyDogLover - Pam
Disney Bruin - Glenn
Olive Oil - Patricia
DisDan26 - Danika
GoofyaboutWDW - Leah
NejTheLion - Jen
Barry - Jen's DF
Debbi - Jen's DM
WebmasterKelsie - Kelsie
DisIvyCo - Sarah (Kelsie's DD)
WebmasterPete - Pete
AKA Scar - Walter
WebmasterCorey - Corey
AuroraJae - Julie

If you would like your name added to the list....just let me know.

This time next year I will be on a plane to California!! Im bringing my sister Bonnie with me. She isnt on the boards. ( yet) but Im working on it.

So, so far, its New Zealand, Netherlands and Canada. Its going to be like a small world afterall!:)

Sara

So, so far, its New Zealand, Netherlands and Canada. Its going to be like a small world afterall!:)

We have not booked this trip...
It would be a possible date for us but it all depends on what other trips there will be done next year.....

Pam and I are in! I just plinked down my $600. Now I have to go find the other 3 grand....

We have not booked this trip...
It would be a possible date for us but it all depends on what other trips there will be done next year.....

Hope you guys can make it - it'd be nice to finally meet you instead of just sending Farmville gifts back and forth :rotfl2:

Pam and I are in! I just plinked down my $600. Now I have to go find the other 3 grand....

Yeah ... major bummer but these things have to be done :lmao: I'm planning on dividing it up into monthly payments and plonking down a payment each payday. Then just need to worry about the long haul airfare, travel insurance ($$$ for the US) and what else we are doing as for sure, paying that much for airfare, it'll not just be this tour... thinking San Fran first and driving down to Anaheim.

Just as long as no one starting singing that song, we'll be good! :laughing:

I'm travelling with my Mum, DH decided he wanted to buy a new road bike instead - is he crazy? :rolleyes:

David and I are in. I just need a couple of weeks to save the deposit!

I just got back and I can't even tell you how tempting it is to go again! I'm waiting to hear about the London/Paris/DLP pricing before making any decisions, but I'm thinking......:idea:

I just got back and I can't even tell you how tempting it is to go again! I'm waiting to hear about the London/Paris/DLP pricing before making any decisions, but I'm thinking......:idea:

I know! I really want to go again, and I keep thinking of how I could maybe save enough in a year to go again... :rotfl:

Im still kind of in shock that we are actually going. Im going to WDW in feb and its the first time my youngest child is getting to go. And then my sister and I on the podcast ABD in July.. ITs going to be 2011, the disney year!!

I know! I really want to go again, and I keep thinking of how I could maybe save enough in a year to go again... :rotfl:

We would LOVE to travel with you folks again! We miss you all already! :grouphug:

I'm guessing now the announcement has been made, this trip will fill pretty quick. Wow!

I'm happy to edit my post at #2 to include those who are confirmed - would this be of any use/interest?

Also, thought it might be good to do a quick intro...

I'm Paula and I'm 36. I'm English by birth but have lived in New Zealand since I was 5. I'm leaving my partner at home to look after the furkids for this trip, he's says he'd rather a new road bike and it won't be the first time I've travelled with out him and dare say it won't be the last ;) By profession, I'm an IT consultant... a geek and I've been totally obsessed by Disney for as long as I can remember and as the years go on, the obsession increases.

I'm traveling with Mum, her name is Marian, she's 65 and works as a volunteer at the local wildlife park. She's not a member of the Dis but I tell her whats going on and she will often listen to the show - usually while we are away on non-Disney trips (it is possible...) :)

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all, I'm trying to make an effort to make it to the chat room occasionally - just as long as my boss doesn't find out as its the middle of my work day :rolleyes: I'm also on Facebook - should be easy to find and just put you are a Dis friend or similar.

I can hardly wait!

We would LOVE to travel with you folks again! We miss you all already! :grouphug:

Same here but, like Kristen, I'm waiting on the London/Paris info. I don't know that I can manage both trips in one year.

Oh...this time last week...we were playing in the park before open.

I miss all of you too!! And.....WE'RE GOING AGAIN!!! This trip! We already wanted to go again, but Marty Sklar pushed us over the "want to go back" to "MUST GO NOW!" Can't wait to travel with the two of you...and Pete and Walter...and Corey and Julie...and everyone else on the new trip! :dance3:

(we are crazy...good thing we have almost a year to pay for it!!) :lmao:

If you have already submitted your request....I have it and will be booking it today.

If you have yet to submit your request, the number of available spaces for this date are dwindling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter