ABD Backstage Magic 4/17 - 4/22/11

I just booked!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I needed to find a roomate because the single supplement was so high. I am happy to say that I will be rooming with SusanWasHere! I can't wait to meet everyone. :banana::banana::banana:

I needed to find a roomate because the single supplement was so high. I am happy to say that I will be rooming with SusanWasHere! I can't wait to meet everyone. :banana::banana::banana:

I booked DeAnn! Can't wait - it's going to be a long 258 days LOL! I've never been to Disneyland so I'm sure I'll be on excitement-overdrive!!!!

I booked DeAnn! Can't wait - it's going to be a long 258 days LOL! I've never been to Disneyland so I'm sure I'll be on excitement-overdrive!!!!

I am so excited! Even though I go to DL all the time the trip just sounded too good to pass up. I know everyone will love DL. I can't wait to see Walt's apartment! I also can't wait to hear the big announcement. Although it might make the wait feel even longer!

I just signed up for this trip! The last one was so incredible, I couldn't pass up going back again!

Jason:goodvibes

Did you fly out of Newark last trip? If you don't mind my asking, how was the price? And were you able to get there ok by 1 pm? I booked! Can't wait!

I just signed up for this trip! The last one was so incredible, I couldn't pass up going back again!

Jason:goodvibes

:thumbsup2:cool1::mickeyjum

Did you fly out of Newark last trip? If you don't mind my asking, how was the price? And were you able to get there ok by 1 pm? I booked! Can't wait!

Hi Susan!
Yes I flew out of Newark, as I recall the r/t on Continental was about $350. I flew into LAX and then out of Orange County back to Newark (the Orange County Airport was fantastic, and they have a 7:45AM flight that gets you back to Newark around 4PM). I checked the airfare quite a bit as the trip was coming up and it ranged anywhere between $350-$450.

Flying out, Continental has a couple of early flights. There is an 8AM that gets into LAX around 11:15AM and an earlier flight (I believe either 6AM or 6:30AM). Remember too that once arriving at LAX it can take awhile to get to the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel by transfer...everything they say about LA traffic is true!!! If you are flying in the day of the start of the tour, I would recommend taking the earliest flight you can. I flew in a couple of days early to adjust to the time change, and so I could relax before the tour started. If you can fly in a day or two before the start of the tour I highly recommend it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask me!

Jason

Hi Susan!
Yes I flew out of Newark, as I recall the r/t on Continental was about $350. I flew into LAX and then out of Orange County back to Newark (the Orange County Airport was fantastic, and they have a 7:45AM flight that gets you back to Newark around 4PM). I checked the airfare quite a bit as the trip was coming up and it ranged anywhere between $350-$450.

Flying out, Continental has a couple of early flights. There is an 8AM that gets into LAX around 11:15AM and an earlier flight (I believe either 6AM or 6:30AM). Remember too that once arriving at LAX it can take awhile to get to the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel by transfer...everything they say about LA traffic is true!!! If you are flying in the day of the start of the tour, I would recommend taking the earliest flight you can. I flew in a couple of days early to adjust to the time change, and so I could relax before the tour started. If you can fly in a day or two before the start of the tour I highly recommend it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask me!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Did you also add a day to the end of the trip so that you could use your park hopper ticket to tour the park(s)? If so, did they provide any fast passes for that day?

Not sure we are going to add any day(s) on either side of the trip yet.

Mark

Hi Jason,

Did you also add a day to the end of the trip so that you could use your park hopper ticket to tour the park(s)? If so, did they provide any fast passes for that day?

Not sure we are going to add any day(s) on either side of the trip yet.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I didn't add the day at the end of the trip last time, but for this trip I think I will. I'm not sure if they gave fast passes on that day, but I don't think so (I think I remember hearing that on the podcast that specifically talked about the trip).

Jason

Hi Mark,

I didn't add the day at the end of the trip last time, but for this trip I think I will. I'm not sure if they gave fast passes on that day, but I don't think so (I think I remember hearing that on the podcast that specifically talked about the trip).

Jason

Thanks for all the info Jason! I'll be looking for flights like crazy once they come out! I am considering coming out before or staying after. I think going before would be good - esp for the time change. Plus it would be cool to check out Downtown Disney and some other stuff nearby. I guess I'll decide more as it gets closer! I wonder how many people are signed up for this trip so far? If it will be a big group or a little smaller?

Thanks for all the info Jason! I'll be looking for flights like crazy once they come out! I am considering coming out before or staying after. I think going before would be good - esp for the time change. Plus it would be cool to check out Downtown Disney and some other stuff nearby. I guess I'll decide more as it gets closer! I wonder how many people are signed up for this trip so far? If it will be a big group or a little smaller?

According to Kevin it sounds like we will hear the big news on tomorrow's podcast!

He wrote on the taunting thread:

New news about next year"s trips.

The folks that are already booked will be glad they are already booked.

That"s all I"m saying.

So I am thinking we might end up having a big group after the announcement. I'm glad we already booked!

According to Kevin it sounds like we will hear the big news on tomorrow's podcast!

He wrote on the taunting thread:

New news about next year"s trips.

The folks that are already booked will be glad they are already booked.

That"s all I"m saying.

So I am thinking we might end up having a big group after the announcement. I'm glad we already booked!

Or it could be opposite day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!