ABD and couples

Well, we just got back from our Viva Italia trip and about a third of the group were pretty rowdy. The funny thing is that the two families with kids were the more sedate ones. The kids were pretty quiet and often you had no idea that kids were on the trip at all. There was a group of 8 from the New York/Boston area that was definitely the life of the party. You would have thought that they knew each other before the trip, but they didn't. A number of nights portions of the tour would be up late into the night drinking and talking about the trip, Disney, and DVC. I hate to say it, but there were a few complaints that people couldn't sleep at the villas. We had no issue, but we were on the other side of the hotel. DH and I are right in the middle when it comes to personality. We aren't reserved, but we really aren't party animals. We usually joined everyone for a night cap at the hotel bar, but the only night we stayed up late with the crowd was the last one. I sure don't know how some of them stayed up drinking until early morning and then hopped on a bus at 7:30 the next morning. I would have been a mess doing that. Everyone on the tour was great. We made sure we ate dinner with everyone in the group. But like redzinner said, people did tend to link up with others like themselves.

WE just returned from Viva Italia trip and there was only 1 other "junior" adventurer on our trip. My kids had a great time and there were only a few times that they had "special treatment" like bocci ball and some activity books or sign holding etc.
Most of our group were adults traveling with friends or family and it was great. I think we all got out of it what we expected and then some. I don't regret a thing (except getting pigeon poo'd on my forehead).:rotfl:
~nicole

I don't regret a thing (except getting pigeon poo'd on my forehead).:rotfl:
~nicole

When I was little, my Italian mom told me that getting pigeon poo'd was good luck. It was probably just to get me to stop crying, but I still believe it to this day. It means you'll go back to Italy someday, kinda like the coins in the fountain but messier. :)

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter