• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

abbreviations??

thebets57

Mouseketeer
I have a silly question as a newer member of this forum. Is there a "master" list of all the abbreviations everyone seems to use throughout these boards? It often takes me a while to figure out what one is, and sometimes I just can't! It's like the members here have their own language!! For example, if DH is my husband, then what does the "D" stand for? Thanks for your help!!

Originally posted by thebets57
I have a silly question as a newer member of this forum. Is there a "master" list of all the abbreviations everyone seems to use throughout these boards? It often takes me a while to figure out what one is, and sometimes I just can't! It's like the members here have their own language!! For example, if DH is my husband, then what does the "D" stand for? Thanks for your help!!

I know! It's a bit overwhelming as it is without having to always refer to the MASTER LIST! I'm sure you & I will both learn the abbreviations after awhile.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

What does the D stand for? Depends on the day and how he's behaving.

Most of the time, my DH is Dear Husband. However, sometimes he's Darned Husband, or worse...

Thanks guys! I found the list - no wonder I was confused - it's 3 pages long when you print it out!!!!! This forum is amazingly helpful :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter