Aaa ????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: I'm a Disney Visa cardholder and can get discounts when offered at either DL or WDW but I do have a ?. What is the advantage of booking a AAA pkg. for either DL or WDW.? Also what is enhanced fastpass? I know what fastpass is but I honestly have never heard of enhanced fastpass!!! Thanks,Chip.

Normally with fastpass, you have to wait until the time that is printed on your fast pass ticket lapses before you can collect another fast pass. But with enhanced fastpass, you can collect as many fast pass tickets as you want. Many claim to run to all the fast pass booths early in the day at DL and then organize them into time order! This is definitely an added bonus! I'm booking my package through AAA tomorrow. Not only will I get the Enhanced fast pass option, but the package was $200 cheaper through AAA!!

pirate: AAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA That explains it!!!!! Good for you!!! Hope you have a GREAT time!!! Thanks a lot because this really explains a lot!!! Chip.

It IS a great perk!

Just want to clarify a bit since "you can collect as many fast pass tickets as you want" might be misunderstood.

With the regular fastpass system you can only hold one fastpass at a time.

With AAA you can hold one fastpass for every attraction that offers it ie: you can have Space, Splash, Indiana, Big Thunder, Buzz, etc. all at the same time.

You do still need to wait either until your ride time or until 2 hours after you got your last FP if you want another one for the same ride.

Just wanted to clarify that "enhanced fastpass" is NOT available with just ANY disneyland pacakge booked with aaa. You MUST be staying at a DLR property (Grand California Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Paradise Pier Hotel). We booked through aaa on our last trip and found it so convenient using the enhanced fastpasses. We upgraded to aps on our last day and i was sad to know we won't be getting enhanced fastpasses until another full year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter