AAA tickets to DL arrived today

dianaore

Mouseketeer
I was surprised they were so cheap looking. I expected a plastic credit card type ticket. Tonight in Safeway they had the plastic tickets with characters on the front Ours are a paper ticket that looks like something you would tear off a sheet of card stock paper. These are 5 day passed. are they going to hold up for 5 days?

Tell you get to trade these in for a more official looking ticket. :confused3

Diana

All we have ever used (last June and Dec) were the paper versions.. they seemd to hold up just fine.

If they're anything like my WDW tickets, they're not made of paper. They're actually made of a much stronger material like Tyvek. From what I've heard from a CM that works in Guest Realations, they have more problems with the plastic cards getting broken or split than they have with the "paper" tickets getting ripped. FWIW, I have 10-day non-expiring WDW passes that have been on 2 trips already and they're fine.

First off... Congratulations on getting your tickets!!!!!

We have used the paper tickets many many many times and never had a problem. We just put them right back in our wallet or what ever we are holding them in. Don't worry about it, they will hold up fine.

Have a fabulous time!!!!

I know you won't want to try this with your tickets -but I have tried it with some of my expired paper tickets

those tickets will not tear - they are stronger than the plastic tickets which crack and break in half

WDW uses those for their APs and mine have always held up just fine - with over 30 days of use!!

When we were there in April, it rained off and on, and one of our tickets got a little wet, which affected the bar code, so it made it a little tricky to get the FP machines to issue a FP. I forget if it was because the ink rubbed off, or because the water made the paper ticket "mushy" and thus affected the corner where the bar code is, but either way, keep it dry! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter