AAA Reservations

usc_tilt

Earning My Ears
I made my reservations to PO Riverside through AAA. If im looking to call ahead for room preferences who would i call? The disney resort or AAA?

You need to go through your AAA TA. When I tried to go direct, the CMs at WDW turned me down flat and told me I had to go through AAA.

We made all of our reservations and such through AAA, does this mean then that when it comes time for a room request we need to have the travel agent do it for us and not myself? I have called CRO at Disney to make sure the reservations were what we wanted and didn't have any problem with them answering my questions so if anyone knows about the room request I would really appreciate any info on it. Thanks so much

I did the letter and my AAA TA added her leader sheet and faxed it off for us. I'll let you know if we get what we requested.

We always book through AAA and they have always included our requests at the time of booking and they are reflected on the paper work we get back prior to leaving. As of yet we have not failed to get our requests filled. (Hope we didn't just jinx ourselves:D )

Good to know! This is the first time we've done this through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter