• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA rates and handicaped rooms

disneygirl_wdw

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if we could use a AAA discount for a handicapped accessible room? We don't need on with the roll in shower, just the rails. My FMIL needs to use an ECV. They were hoping to stay at Pop Century. Thanks

::yes::
it would be the same as using the AAA rate without the handicapped room.

::yes::
it would be the same as using the AAA rate without the handicapped room.

Ditto. We have used a AAA TA for the last 5 years for the package discount. One thing is make sure your TA understands what you need. Not going to use one this year though because we have never used the AAA discount since WDW has always come out with a cheaper discount then AAA.
If your only using AAA for tthe room discount then call WDW direct instead.:santa:

I recently made a reservation through CRO for a wheelchair-accessible room at a Disney resort (the type of room with roll-in shower) and got a AAA discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter