AAA park tickets and Fast Pass?

DancingQueen

Having the time of your life.....
Hi, I am new to the board. :wave: My family and I are going to DLR the last week in June. It will be our kids first time there. And I haven't been in 11 years. So we are super excited. :banana:

I bought our vacation package through AAA. Which included 3 day park hopper tickets. Does the special FAST PASS apply to our tickets?

Thanks in advance! :)

It should. We're leaving for our 1st DL vacation this Saturday, which we booked through AAA. The tickets themselves don't say anything special on them, but in the insert explaining what the package includes it said something like "bonus" next to our tickets. The travel agent we used was less than knowledgeable about DL so she couldn't go into details about the package.

I'll let you know how everything works out when we get back!

Enhanced fastpass is available only with AAA tickets purchased as a package that includes a minimum of a two night stay at a Disney Resort Hotel. So, if you are staying the the Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier, or Grand Californian, you should have enhanced fastpass!

Dobie said:
Enhanced fastpass is available only with AAA tickets purchased as a package that includes a minimum of a two night stay at a Disney Resort Hotel. So, if you are staying the the Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier, or Grand Californian, you should have enhanced fastpass!

Correct. If you are staying at an off site hotel (one of the many "good neighbor" hotels) your tickets will not have the enhanced unlimited/multiple fastpass option.

Thanks for the help! We are staying at the GC, so WooHoo looks like we have the enhanced tickets. :cool1:

Dancing Queen, we'll be there at GC on the 24th-30th and we got our tickets/etc from AAA already. It makes me nervous to get our tickets before the trip instead of at check-in at WDW!

Oh really, I didn't know they did that at WDW. It did make me nervous too, waiting for FedEx to deliver everything. But it all arrived safe and sound, thankfully.

We'll be there the 27th-29th. :)

hawkrn said:
Dancing Queen, we'll be there at GC on the 24th-30th and we got our tickets/etc from AAA already. It makes me nervous to get our tickets before the trip instead of at check-in at WDW!

This might not apply to your trip but for trips Oct - Dec I think you do get the FP for good neighbor hotels

AAA Vacations® Disneyland® Resort Package includes:

Fourth Night FREE* at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort or participating Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket
Including one early entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park*
Mickey’s Toontown Morning Madness – Interactive Guest and Character Experience
Preferred seating at selected attractions in Disney’s California Adventure® Park
50th Anniversary Edition Disneyland® Park guidemap – an exact reproduction of the map from the opening day of Disneyland® Park
EXCLUSIVE! Collect Disney’s FASTPASS® tickets for multiple attractions at one time!EXCLUSIVE! AAA Free Parking at Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person)
EXCLUSIVE! California Diamond Fun Book (one per package)
*Offer is applicable for arrivals beginning Oct. 1 through Dec. 17, 2006. Travel reservations must be made by Dec. 16, 2006 (online bookings must be made by Dec. 13, 2006). Travel completed by Dec. 21, 2006. Upon a minimum three (3) paid consecutive-nights’ stay at one of the Disneyland® Resort Hotels or a participating Good Neighbor Hotel, a fourth (4th) free night will be added and must be sequential to the three-nights stayed. This offer is limited to one (1) free night per package / reservation. Block-out dates are Nov. 22 through Nov. 25, 2006, restrictions apply. Magic Moments Savings discount does not apply.

Remember that even though your tickets include enhanced fastpass, the fastpasses often run out in the afternoon. So if you don't attend the parks in the morning, you may not get any fastpasses at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter