AAA or TicetsAtWork

E2ME2

ET
Has anyone purchased park tix through AAA or Tickets-at-Work?, and was it a good experience??

Has anyone purchased park tix through AAA or Tickets-at-Work?, and was it a good experience??
we bought our seaworld tickets from tickets at work we had no issues we did them last minute so i had to pick them up at the office at celebration... if i had done it a few days earlier they would have been delivered to my hotel. I would so do it again i got a great deal

I just did a big chart to compare prices on tickets from WDW, Undercover Tourist, Official Ticket Center, KGS Tickets, Maple Leaf Tickets, Orlando Fun Tix, Boardwalk Tickets, Park Savers, Tripster, AAA and Touring Plans.

AAA cost the most! They were not a bargain. I needed a 5 day hopper for my 10 year old (adult ticket) AND I needed to supplement what is left of my "no expiration" tickets with a 2 day hopper. Using Touring Plans, it scans all the above mentioned vendors (and maybe more?) and suggests the cheapest prices. For DD, it suggested Tripster and had a link that was about $5 cheaper than looking on Tripster itself. For my tickets, I purchased from Official Ticket Center. I have both tickets linked to MDE and have been scheduling my FP+.

I will say that working with Tripster wasn't easy. I made the purchase easy enough, but then they need to protect me against fraud. I had to send a snapshot of my bank account that showed that charge (blocking out everything else) PLUS a copy of my driver's license (blocking out my DL #) before they would send me the tickets. Geez.... but I guess that since I don't think like a criminal, I don't understand how they do it, thus making these extra steps a pain the ****.

I think all the vendors above sell tickets for other parks & attractions besides WDW. Good luck!

I just did a big chart to compare prices on tickets from WDW, Undercover Tourist, Official Ticket Center, KGS Tickets, Maple Leaf Tickets, Orlando Fun Tix, Boardwalk Tickets, Park Savers, Tripster, AAA and Touring Plans.

AAA cost the most! They were not a bargain. I needed a 5 day hopper for my 10 year old (adult ticket) AND I needed to supplement what is left of my "no expiration" tickets with a 2 day hopper. Using Touring Plans, it scans all the above mentioned vendors (and maybe more?) and suggests the cheapest prices. For DD, it suggested Tripster and had a link that was about $5 cheaper than looking on Tripster itself. For my tickets, I purchased from Official Ticket Center. I have both tickets linked to MDE and have been scheduling my FP+.

I will say that working with Tripster wasn't easy. I made the purchase easy enough, but then they need to protect me against fraud. I had to send a snapshot of my bank account that showed that charge (blocking out everything else) PLUS a copy of my driver's license (blocking out my DL #) before they would send me the tickets. Geez.... but I guess that since I don't think like a criminal, I don't understand how they do it, thus making these extra steps a pain the ****.

I think all the vendors above sell tickets for other parks & attractions besides WDW. Good luck!
Is "Touring Plans" the website name ??
Can you share the url?
And is it possible to share a snapshot of your chart - I'd love to see that. THANKS! :goodvibes

I will say working with AAA is REALLY easy! We booked a Disney Wonder cruise through them and it was effortless. User tip: if you live in CA, you never have to go to DMV again (well, almost never). AAA handles a lot of issues you think you need to go to DMV for. They do driver training too.

I can, but my chart was date specific for my trip. The prices change each day so likely not the same result for you. I have quite a few edits & marks on it, too.

When I look at AAA they are cheaper than Undercover Tourist, but I'm wondering about the will call. It says you get a will call certificate gets emailed to you and then you present it at the park. Does this mean you can't link the tickets to your magic bans ahead of time?

Reactions: seh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter